We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"If you put me down, I can just lead you to him." Jean said to Joker.

CpT_x_Killsteal said:
OOC: Surprised Outis hasn't gone insane yet trying to keep track of all the Jeans.
We shall see what the future holds...

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"Well, if she's talking like a robot, maybe my suit's computer can interface with her. I've done it before with map stations and electronic terminals."

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
OOC: looks like you get to Gmod Grey and get yourselves outta there.

Saito looks towards the one who just joined them "She's the one that Tao was groping remember?"

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Twilight glanced at Saito and cringed. She would prefer not to remember that certain occurrence

Slenn

Nov 19, 2009
She opened up part of her arm-cannon to reveal a computer terminal. She extended it outwards to Nova.

"Nova? Can you link up to my computer? Perhaps I can help you."

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
"Well that is a rather becoming, I guess." Karl then looks through the window he was looking through before, and sees Terra talking with... Jean. He then has a double take for Jean #1 to Jean #2 and back to Jean #1. "Alright its time to let the cat out of the bag, what gives with thing 2 over there?" Karl points to Jean talking with Terra.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"...Yeah." Terra replied with the slightest of smiles. It was odd, Jean was one of the people she trusted least, yet she felt more comfortable talking to her then anyone else in the mansion. Perhaps that was because Jean wasn't loud or didn't show any borderline-spycotic tendencies? Terra wondered.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
"Well, that might be one way. We'll see what happens..." Cloud says. He was still feeling on edge. Maybe it was all the false starts to fights today, but he felt like something was going to happen.

Spartan Altego

Aug 7, 2012
Outisakanobody" post="540.385863.15375747 said:
"If you put me down, I can just lead you to him." Jean said to Joker.

Joker considered this. On one hand, he could just hunt her down if she ran. He always enjoyed a good chase. On the other hand, cats had nine lives and he wasn't sure he had the energy to hunt her down nine times. Shrugging, he let her down. There was an itching on the back of his head he needed to scratch anyways. He felt strangely drained.

"You know, we'll have to continue this another time. I'll call you."

Without another word, Joker turned and searched out a room to sleep in for the night. Upon finding one, he curled underneath the bedframe, shivering violently. Everything seemed...far away.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Kanji continued his knitting, thinking to himself "Hell yea this is gonna turn out great!" As he became more confident in his work a smile appeared on his face, and his eyes burned with determination

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Code:
[color=grey]"Unit stated as 'failure'. Memory bleed from original subject confirmed. Memory bleed from other clones confirmed. Prime subject's main state of trauma stated. Mission to Pegasi Alpha. Planet wide destruction confirmed, loss 50 former child experiments and 2 valued allies... Memories... That simply aren't mine..."[/color]
A single tear flowed from her eye.

Code:
[color=grey]"Order received."[/color]
Aurora's hand became normal again as she placed in on Samus' arm cannon.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Twilight watched the interaction between Nova and Samus. "That's a good thing...right?"

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"It's...just something I can do." Jean said to Karl.

"Very well..." Jean said to Joker.

Jean just gave Terra a smile.

Slenn

Nov 19, 2009
"Hopefully. I haven't really done this thing before, so I'm.... playing this thing by intuition."

The computer on Samus's suit began to sort out whatever electronic files were contained in Aurora. Samus searched through the files, if any, on her visor, hoping to find some that lead to bring her back to her normal state.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
@CpT: Guess I'll have to.
I just hope D-Class doesn't mind too much...

After a totally awesome Kung-Fu fight, which would have totally destroyed the Earth if it had taken place on it, Axel emerged victorious over his clone. He punched his way out of the alternate dimension (Or however you're supposed to get out), hauling Grey's unconscious body with him. He crawled out from under the dining room table, left the room, found a sofa to toss Grey on, then went into the kitchen to get a bite to eat. Beating up one's clone often left one with quite a hunger.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Most files where useless or outdated. Aurora was considered a failure after all. However, the main file that stated about the Nova/Aurora switch stated that emotional stimuli usually aids in switching back and forth.
[hr]
Aurora continued to float there.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
The Feegles came back from a forest carrying six deer "We miss anythin' important while wees was gone"

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
Something dawned on Terra. She still did not know where she was. Nothing looked familiar, so she could only asume she was far away from her home. "So, uhh... Where exactly are we?" She asked Jean.

Slenn

Nov 19, 2009
"There's a file here that says something about an emotional stimuli being the trigger to coming back and forth." She turned to the others while keeping her arm-cannon out towards Aurora. "Any of you know or remember what made her change like this? Did any of you say something that triggered an emotion?"