We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
Terra picked up the autograph/businuiss card and gave Axel a curious look again once she read what was written on it. "'To me biggest fan'? But... we've only just met..." she remarked, placing the card back on the table. "And I've never heard of something being that old..."

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
"I pre-sign all of those to sell to fans. I'm very famous! You know, on planets that actually matter." Axel explained, trying, and failing slightly, to not sound desperate. "And what do you mean you've never heard of anything that old? How old do the people tend to live around here...or wherever it is you're from?"

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
Terra simply stared at Axel in responce to his boasting before shrugging slightly and saying, "I'm not sure... Eighty years maybe? I've never really thought about this."

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
"Eighty?! Seriously? My youngest brother is over One-Hundred years old, and he still hasn't learned to walk yet! That's just...weird." Axel responded to Terra, seeming shocked at what she had said.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
Terra stared at Axel some more. Wierd? Who was he calling wierd? she thought. After all the staring she had done the past couple of minutes, Terra couldn't help but comment on Axel's peculiar attire. "Why... are you dressed like that?"

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Axel raised an eye-brow at all of Terra's staring at him. He found it strange, it wasn't the usual kind of stare he got from women. He looked down at his clothes quizzically, then back over at Terra. "Because this is what I like to wear. Why are you dressed the way you are, eh?"

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"Because these are the only clothes I have. I would like to dress more warmly... It's cold out here." Terra replied after a long and awkward pause.

OoC @Ven: Yup. In the dining room, I believe.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
@Ven: Yup. But we're gonna start something soon though. And by soon, I mean about 8 hours or so.

"Oh, right. I guess I can get that, seeing as how I'm in the same boat." I could really use a shirt right now. Axel said, then let out a long yawn. He trotted off to the door out of the dining room. Just before leaving, he announced, "I'm going to bed." Then he went back to his room and promptly fell asleep.

OOC: I need to stop staying up so dang late! I'm going to bed now before I dig my hole any deeper. G'night.

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
Varger had managed to slip away, finding refuge in the cellar. There he dwelt, out of earshot of anyone as he conversed with Nidhogg and Fenris.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
I could use a rest too... Terra thought as she stood up and walked towards her room. As she walked, she wondered why she stayed up so late. Once she entered her room, Terra took off her boots and removed her belt, then climbed into bed, not bothering to undress. She fell asleep soon after.

OoC @Drak: Ditto. >.<

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
OOC: I'd do something but I'm off to college to enrol then I have work...I hate this week.
Anyway, suppose I'll list Varger's abilities.
Due to his nature of being half in half out of this reality he can move anywhere so long as nobody can see him do it. E.g blinking is enough time for him to escape or attack. Fenris and Nidhogg are Figments and as such can become whatever they want within reason. Fenris often is a vial of shadows and Nidhogg is a viciously curved dagger. The dagger can phase as well, cutting a person in one reality and then bringing the damage over into this one. He can float, drift through thin surfaces and I have some nasty suprises for later on.

Old Father Eternity

Aug 6, 2010
*the old man returned to the main staircase, somewhat glad that the house had let him fade from the perception of others, only hint of his presence a faint sound of a harmonica, coming from a vague direction.
as he sat there playing an old tune, he contemplated on the events that had transpired while he was gone and on the increasingly peculiar nature of the master of this house.
he had a similar acquaintance, one day would they be the last beings left*

Old Father Eternity

Aug 6, 2010
OOC: (<==this is what you should probably use when not speaking in character) Sounds about ok.
Outisakanobody is the Story master, his character Jean, the cat lady, is the hostess. In his absence you can godmod her to greet you, direct you to food or sleeping quarters.

-------------------------
*the old man looked at the door*
Another poor soul has been drawn to this place
*he murmured, still playing the tune*

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
The predator returned to the mansion, tired and withdrawn. He begin seeking for any other awake residents.