We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
OoC: Well, @Outis has teased about the plot and the reason that there are no people. I think the Master was talking to his mother about some other party. It was just a couple pages back, I think. And We're gonna start the plot today (Too bad I'll be gone for most of it)

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Cloud wakes up and placing his swords in his holster walks out to the main hall.

OoC: I'll be here for about an hour.

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
OoC: I leave for sleep and the thread moves 11 pages?
good to see where active at least :p
Have I missed anything important?

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
OoC: @Hatch Did you see the little bit of plot tease that @Outis did?
Also, welcome to my world. I go to work and the thread always moved at least 10 pages before I got back. Also, you got last post, again. I swear you are magic on that.

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
OoC: Last Post :D trololo
@Salt, Ill read back a bit then, don't get me wrong It's good to have this active for once but blimey! I can be difficult to keep up with sometimes.
also, a wizard did it :p

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Cloud looked around the Main Hall, examining the paintings and such on the walls. Hoping to find some clue.

OoC: @Hatch Doesn't really bother me.
That wizard just loves you, don't he? I haven't commented on it, but I seem to first the first post a lot, too. So, I wonder what that means...

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
OoC: @Salt, you have the reverse wizard! who grants you first post.
new rule to drinking game, take a shot every time Salt get FIRST post :D
@Gear, honestly. I don't blame you.
you can always hop back in when we calm down a little.

Tao got up and out of bed, she ran around bored.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Cloud sees Tao running around. Well, that is a strange creature...

OoC: @Hatch Yes, let's kill the people with high levels of alcohol tolerance.
@Old Yeah, I wouldn't do that. I'd just ask, "Has anything happened in OoC and then jump in. I don't have that much patience.

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
OoC: @Salt, YAY :D alcohol poisoning!

Tao stops running around and smiles at the predator, she then looks at Cloud's sword. "Wow! meow"

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
OoC: @Hatch I could. Honestly, right now I'm still hoping for Cloud in a dress. And thinking about it, Cloud would probably freak if he ever saw Vergil.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Cloud looks at Tao. "Can I help you?"

OoC: @Hatch That's the way to do it. And I'm using the Fusion Sword from AC. Currently, he has two of the six blades on him. The other four are stored in Fenrir.

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
OoC: @Gear, then why don't you?
you can take a break if things go fast, drop and join when you need to man :)
also, Ive been thinking of a way to put Cloud in a dress, just for a 'Gag Reel' kinda of plot.

Tao looks at Cloud. "Tao was just looking at your weapons, Spikey guy!" She said with her usual grin. "Tao bets you could cut threw all sort of fish with those, meow"

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
OoC: well he is stuck in a room with just you, me and him. We could do it for pure comedic effect...

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Cloud takes out the First Blade and holds it up. "You mean this? I've never used it to cut up food or anything. It's a weapon."

OoC: As interesting as that could be, I'll be leaving before too long.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
OoC: @Saltyk Actually, I was thinking about the last white-haired pretty boy with a katana, trenchcoat, angelic motif and mommy issues that Cloud faced...
@Hatchy What nothing from Tao about Cloud's resemblence to Ragna?