We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
"Later." Axel said to Kanji as he left. He looked at Vertigo's credit chip and chuckled nervously, "I, uh, don't have a credit card reader on me." Lost the damn thing ages ago...

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Ooc: @Drak Well, that moment is pretty much my favorite scene in that entire game.
@Nail Undoubtedly, you could play him well. You do live on the moon with a death ray for the kitten Apocalypse after all.
And, I'll be going now. Night.

Sablestick

Jul 18, 2011
"Whatever that is, you don't need it, just tap it and wait for it to say 'select currency' and say whatever you want it to be!"

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"Now you've got me curious. How old are you?" Seeing Jean sit down, Terra decided to do the same thing. Her legs were getting really tired afterall.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
"Awesome!" That's convenient. Axel took the credit chip and tapped it. When the prompt came up, he selected it to display how much it had in equivalency of HL (Pronounced Hell, basically the money where Axel is from).

Sablestick

Jul 18, 2011
The credit chip had value equivalent to 5k in HL "This thing can be anything as long as it's a real currency, but then again, almost everything is. The dog-people of Vorticon VI have it in bones, while some robot looking thing asked it for 'energon'. Also, some weird hook nosed thing asked for a 'Gelfling' whatever that is. Anyways, is that enough for lessons?"

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Hmm...that's another good question. I guess I am very old." Jean said, placing a finger on her lip as she thought.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"But you hardly look older then me. How can you be so old you can't even remember your age?"

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
5 million?! Waa-hoo! I hit the jackpot!
Axel looked back up at Vertigo with a smile, though it wasn't nearly big enough for how he really felt, and said, "As it turns out, that is just enough for a few lessons."
He was eavesdropping on Terra and Jean's conversation and decided to weigh in. "Hey, it's not that weird to not remember how old you are. I mean, I know I'm around 2200 years old, give or take a few decades, kinda hard to keep track sometimes."

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"Odd..." Terra said to Jean. Upon hearing Axel, she stared at him in disbelief. "No way..."

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
@Sable: Editted my last post to accommodate then.

Axel hopped up, then yawned as he realized he was quite tired. "I need to get a feel for how good you are before I teach you anything. And I'm *Yawn*...way too tired for that now. Tomorrow though." He said to Vertigo.
He gave Terra a quizzical look in response to her stare. "What? You're acting like I just said something unbelievable."

Sablestick

Jul 18, 2011
@Drak I saw that

"Yeah, I'm getting tired myself. Goodnight!" Vertigo goes off to find a hammer and some nails to put a bed on the ceiling

ooc: And with that, I'm getting off. A tout l'heure my friends.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"You did... There's no way you're over two milenia old." Terra said to Axel. "Who are you anyway?"

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Axel was too tired to try and introduce himself, so he took one of his pre-signed head-shots from his coat, then placed it on the table and slid it over to Terra. He was really using those more like business cards than actual autographs. Realizing that made his sigh sadly.

'To my biggest fan
-Axel, the Dark Hero'

"And what's so unbelievable about that? Lots of demons...well, maybe not lots, but plenty of demons live well into 2 millennia."

@Outis: Well thank Goodness for that.