We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
"I think we have a lot on our plate to think about. I'm headed back to my ship for a rest." She waved goodbye to Cloud and walked back to her ship to nap.

OOC: I'm off.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Axel's face lit up at what Kanji said. "Oh yeah, and thanks! I'm known all over the place! I'm a household name for dozens, if not hundreds of planets." He said rather proudly, leaning back in his chair. From his now leaning position, he could look up at Vertigo without having to strain his neck. "Sure, I'd be glad to teach you a little something sometime...so long as you've got the cash. Lessons from the Dark Hero himself don't come cheap." He said with a smile.

@Nailik: Whenever anyone mentions science, I always think this:
Start at 2:14 for the relevant part

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
OoC @Outis: I think I can venture a guess.
@Drak: o_O I like what I have in mind better.

"Could two you's talk to eachother...?" Terra asked Jean.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Cloud shrugs at Samus. "Goodnight, then." He takes a quick look back at Nova and then walks back to the room he slept in the night before.

OoC: @Relius: "Something tells me you're just as bad as Hojo. But at least you don't pull that annoying laugh. So there's that."

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
OOC: @outis incase you were wondering he was often forced to sleep on the ground next to his master in the first season or two. Kinda builds the theme that he was like a dog.

Sablestick

Jul 18, 2011
"So what kind of currency do you use? Shells? Coins? Credits? Gold? Tentacles? Bodily favors? Gluesticks? Twigs? What?"

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
"Not cheap huh." Kanji said with a slight hint of a frown "Well I barely have anything on me anyways so that ain't gonna happen"

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
@Relius. <color=blue>"I'm EMily. Not Samus. Can't you tell by my lighter younger tone?"

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Hmm...I am not sure. I have never tried. It really is only me, so I have all the same information, so I don't know what we would talk about." Jean said to Terra.

OOC: I would appreciate it if you don't guess @Nail.
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
Alright then.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
"No, no, no, maybe,...oh god no, not from you, no, and no. Though I do accept HL or major credit cards." Axel responded, answering each of Vertigo's questions respectively. "Probably not then." He answered Kanji, though he didn't sound particularly mean about it.

@Nailik: Boo. I know Gear and Random would back me up on this if they were here.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"I suppose that conversation would get kind of boring... Like talking to a mirror." Terra replied.

OoC @Outis: Gotcha.
@EMily: I uhh... Ignis! Distraction! *runs away*

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
OoC: Some of the newer people are sure to be lost when we bring up characters like EMily and probably even Relius and such.
@Nail So, are you planning to bring him in at some point? Or were you just trolling?

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
"Alright, it was cool meetin you guys, I'm gonna go find some place to sleep for the night, maybe I can figure out what's going on here tomorrow" Kanji manages to find a suitable bedroom, one with a TV, and goes to sleep after observing the TV at midnight, not seeing anything interesting happening

OoC: If TVs don't exist in this place, ignore the TV thing, heading to bed for real though, goodnight all

Sablestick

Jul 18, 2011
"Will this work?" He shows what looks like a credit card, but it's in a foreign alien language. "It's a universal credit chip! It contains a set value, and then you pick the currency and then it turns into it's value worth of that!"

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"How long have you been working here?" Terra asked Jean.

OoC @Salty: Were it not for the fact that I don't know shit about the lore, I would. I think I could play him pretty well.
@Drak: Undoubtedly.