We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
Varger stopped when he heard something. He was out of sight and so used this to appear silently behind his observer. Someone alot less confident he thought.
"I don't bite." He said from behind her.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Nova jumped up when Varger appeared behind her, bonking her head on whatever it was she was behind.

"[sub]Scary ghosty....[/sub]" she mumbled, rubbing her head.

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
Tao continued chasing, when the butterfly flew threw a small gap in the window. Tao saw it and leaped at the window, smacking her face into the panel. "Meow! Stupid butterflies and there barriers...." She said as she rubbed her face with her paw.

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
Tao walked around and saw Nova, she waved at her. then looked at Varger. "Ooo...Is another one of those....what do people call it....Oh yeah! Toasts!" She said, as she pawed at the ghost.

OoC: @Gear, glad your enjoy her ^_^

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
Varger would have blinked if he had eyelids from the shock. He was cold. A memory resurfaced in his mind. Sarah, the Vanguard. She had loved him and he had spurned her over and over again. It drove her to insanity and she killed herself. He hissed and pushed Nova off him with a sleeve, his fangs and blue eyes visible under his hood as he began to drift away.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Nova whimpered seeing Varger's fangs and she simply sat down with the help of Varger's push. Withdrawing one of the CQC knifes in her shortswords, she traced the tip on the ground sniffling as she did so.

Pain... So much pain everywhere...

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
"Do not touch me. Never touch me." Varger said from further down the hall. He hadn't expected this, the memory taunted him. He had to become completely physical again. He started to sink into the floor. "I just want this to end."

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
@Rak: Welcome back man! And so far, present day Earth, but no other humans around. Everybody is in some large mansion.

Nova continued tracing, almost done with whatever she was doing.

BRB lunch time!

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
Varger turned around in the room he found himself in. Alone, good. Until Fenris appeared once more, his lips bared in a silent snarle. "What? I didn't lie, not even once. You don't have reason to be angry." The wolf grudgingly backed down.
"Still. Remembering is heavily damaging. I'll have to avoid that in the future."
Nidhogg silently drew his attention.
"You think?" Varger began. "I guess it could work. That means we have options now and they both believe I'm some ghost."