We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Rakados236

Feb 29, 2012
The man woke in a shattered building, he couldn't remember where he was or why he was there, after a short moment of contemplation he determined that didn't remember much at all. he dragged himself to his feet and found some clothes that were in decent shape and a somewhat distressed long coat he looked out a window and saw a mansion and decided he would make his way there.

OOC: guess i'm in...

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
Scorch woke up, having propped himself against the backside of a clothes closet to keep a somewhat safe position while he slept. He got himself off the ground and slipped a paper-thin camera through the slightly opened door. The camera sent information directly to his HUD, and he saw Varger.
What are you up to there, and what are you?

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
"So we have an agreement for once." Varger said. "You cannot manifest until I have. Unfortunately I need help to do that." He looked at the shadowy wolf. "Any means nessacary." The invisible wolf snarled silently then sulked away. Varger looked now to the invisible dragon. "We keep it this way then." The dragon nodded.
"Right, we still need to investigate the others here. I am genuinely curious about what happened here. A dimensional disaster such as this normally occurs before a cataclysm not after, this just screams someone else with knowledge of this. We should be careful."
His two invisible companians nodded before Fenris snarled at the door before vanishing along with Nidhogg.
Varger turned and faced the door and began to drift towards it.

Rakados236

Feb 29, 2012
The man in the coat finally reached the giant mansion with not much strength left he found a rock and knocked on the door so it would be audible to someone if they were still inside.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
finished with cleaning out the catch's, the predator heard a knock on the door. Walking to the entrance, he opened to see a man outside.

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
Scorch backed away slightly, retrieving the camera before silently flicking out the knuckle plate vibroblade.
OoC: @Ven I assume you mean the closet door?

Rakados236

Feb 29, 2012
The man looked with slight horror at the massive beasts and he managed to utter the words "um I....was looking for...help?...."

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
OOC: Where ever hes being observed from.

Varger slipped next to the door when no longer under monitoring by the camera. He needed to simply slip into this person's perception and alter slightly what they had seen.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
OOC: Hi everybody. Cutting it pretty close huh? I'll start the plot soon enough. @Ven: You have enough time for a chat?

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Nova slowly approached the door seeing Predator and the man in the coat at the main door. She hid behind a door frame to another hallway, watching the two.

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
Scorch put up the recording from the camera in one corner of his HUD, eyeing it now and then as he didn't quite know what he saw.
Some rogue AI perhaps? It's certainly not a creature, probably a hologram.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
Staring down at the starved man in the doorway, the predator reached to his belt and removed some food, offering it to the guy in front of him before removing a canteen of water and offering that as well.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
@Outis: I'm going to have lunch really soon, but just making sure other than locked doors anything special that Karl found. He's an assassin/spy so he knows his shit.

Capatcha: Goes to eleven
I won't quite go that far, but Karl does a pretty bang up job

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
OOC: @Kirke I have to go now. Varger will open his vial of darkness to allow himself to slip into the perception of your character. He cannot erase memories, only fidget with what his eyes reported at the time. He'll remove sound from that period and replace the image on the video recorder with a close up of his hooded head. This only effects what your character can see however, anyone else seeing the video will se the original thing. He'll also be keeping an eye on your char from within his perception, meaning he is optically invisible to everyone else but he needs to appear in Scorch's field of vision but he will hide throughout what he can see currently.

Rakados236

Feb 29, 2012
The man stood in shock for a moment before grabbing the food and water as politely as possible for a man who couldn't remember the last time he ate "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!"he immediately set about eating simply sitting himself on the ground.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
nodding at the enjoyment of the man before him, the predator said "would have hardly been good hunting if you were half starved out of your mind, would you?"