We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
Scorch made himself slightly more comfortable, and looked at the door.
If that thing hasn't gone in here, it might have forgotten me... Best stay here for a while.
OoC: @Ven Does "slipping into his perception" mean that Scorch would see him? And since he appears to want to avoid getting seen, how long will he wait?

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
OOC: Alright! All abort the plot train!

Jean appeared to everyone and told them the master was ready to see them. She then led everyone into a large meeting hall.

Rakados236

Feb 29, 2012
The man looked up at the creature not sure what to do, or if it was joking, but his instincts told him to look around the room for something but he wasn't really sure what

Then someone appeared before him" Holy s##^ HOLY F%&#ING S##^!!!" he fell backwards

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
saying thanks to jean, he helps up the man before him. "suppose there won't be hunting out of this until later. Lets go see what the mansion owner wants eh buddy?"

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Kanji followed Jean into the meeting hall, having now fully woken himself up at the prospect of finding out where he was

Henkie36

Aug 25, 2010
Optimus Prime rolled onto the driveway, erady to take Kanji and Jean anywhere they wanted to go.

Rakados236

Feb 29, 2012
"WHAT THE HELLS IS GOING ON I DON"T EVEN KNOW WHY I'M HERE" He said with great distress as the creature led him into the mansion

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
Scorch stumbled backwards as Jean appeared in front of him. He came up against the backwall when he thought he saw something behind her, and then his memories of the encounter with Varger blurred a bit, and he struggled to remember what Varger had said. The video had been shut down, and he raised his left hand, with the vibroblade, against Jean.
"What in fierfek are you?"
He said with an alarmed tone.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
"Oh yeah, you wouldn't be aware. well, you're one of the newer arrivals. Quite a few people are staying at this mansion, from many points of time and alternate realities. Why I think there's one guy who can manipulate his own personal gravity. Point is, we have no idea on how we arrived. And the master of this mansion, who might have an idea on who's causing this, is finally meeting us for the first time. that about sums it up, right nova?" The predator turned and asked nova as they walked into the room, projecting the last bit of the speech into the room as he walked in.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
OOC: I'm back!

Axel nearly fell out of his bed as Jean showed up in his room and woke him up while he was asleep. He groggily followed his Jean to the meeting hall.

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
"What master? And you didn't answer my question!"
Scorch kept his vibroblade ready to plunge into Jean's torso at a moments notice.

Rakados236

Feb 29, 2012
"uh sorry you just, you remind me of someone i feel like i should remember...." he apologize as he immediately turned his gaze downward