We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
OOC: Anyway...

"Well, if you are not interested..." Jean said as she started to walk away from Scorch.

Everyone enters the meeting hall and takes a seat at the long table. At the very end of the room, the figure from yesterday stands with his back to everyone, looking out a window.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Nova continued to look away when her gaze switched to the figure looking at the window. She remained silent as her shortswords continued their dim red glow.

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
Scorch sighed, and retracted the vibroblade. He muttered something about not trusting strange humans with tails, and followed Jean.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Axel leaned back in his chair and propped his feet up on the table. He whistled his theme song while waiting for the guy at the end of the room to do something.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Ladies and gentlemen. I hope you have been enjoying your stay here." the figure says in a calm, yet commanding voice that reverberates around the room.

Rakados236

Feb 29, 2012
"enjoying my.... i just got here i don't know who i am and this creature said he was gonna hunt me after giving me some food!how could i enjoy that!" he whispered to himself

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
The predator turned to the man who had joined. "Oh I'm sorry, you took that seriously. I'm sorry to tell you this but you seem far too weak to be worth the time for me to actually hunt. It's just a joke my people make when they do someone else a favor."

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
OOC: Does the forum look slightly different to anyone else? Or am I just going insane?

"Yeah, not a bad place you got here. You mind if we cut to the chase here though?" Axel said. He was totally expecting this guy to pull some kinda trap. Dudes that look out windows and don't turn around to talk to people are never up to any good.

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
Scorch entered the room, and quickly glanced over the assembled group.
"Quite the party..."
He said, his external speakers off, which made it seem he was completely silent.

Rakados236

Feb 29, 2012
He gave the thing a very aggravated look "DO I NOT LOOKED DISTRESSED ENOUGH" he said his voice filled with venom perceptive individuals close by would notice a purple spark come off his finger tip.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
Nova noticed the purple spark and whimpered alittle. Electricity... One of many torturous tests the scientists used on her to make her... Well what she is now.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Well unfortunately you will not be able to stay here for much longer, for there is work to be done." the figure says as he turns around and faces everyone.

OOC: He's wearing the same suit and hat as yesterday, but his face looks like this: