We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
Tao's ear twitched as she was laid down. "Meow?" She said, then got up and jumped outside into a pile of snow, she then shook herself and ran about to find where this crash noise was coming from.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Ooc: Yu's just wandering also. I'll leave anyone else to continue his part. I have to go to work so I'll come back in 3 hours if Yu is still relevant to whatever's happening.

I am Harbinger

Dec 2, 2010
Gearhead mk2 said:
OoC: @Harbinger K then. And for the record, it's spelt with an E, not an I. Vergil.

Vergil saw something sat against a wall. A humanoid insect, with glowing eyes... some kind of demon? He approched it cautiously.
(OOC: Sorry, I've played the games, but that's just how I'm used to spelling it.)

Harbinger sensed another humaniod, this time the one he'd followed earlier, approaching. "It is not obvious that this form cannot move? Fear of it is fear of nothing. He rotated the head, to focus the eyes on him. "You...are human, and not human...what are you?"

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
Bernard shrugged, "I come from pretty much everywhere, and nowhere. I just walk around the multiverse, stay in a place for a few thousand years, then continue walking. Don't have a home."

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
As he leaves the damaged mechanical creature, Roland passes a white haired man in a coat with a strange sword. The tightness of his features and the paleness in his cheeks suggested he'd lost a lot of blood.

The Gunslinger nodded to him in passing and went out to his horse.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
The woman continued to list other systems. She finally looked at Roland and said in her monotone.

Code:
[color=grey]"Anomaly detected. Homo Sapien... Threat level, minimal. Intelligence level... Registered as below average... Beginning scaning protocols... Scan complete. Location detected as Canada, Earth.... Beginning more scanning protocols."[/color]
Hovering just above the ground, the woman continued to look around as a faded blue light radiated from the mask and looked around...

@Wonderful: Just have your character meet others, that usually works.

Old Father Eternity

Aug 6, 2010
Good, this D class has had training.
How I know what I know is of no importance, what is important is whether this has anything to do with Him. Must be, both of you were present at the witch-child incident.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
The woman shook her head. "No. Nothing like that. Just... cold. That... and I can't remember anything..."

OoC @Dr: Walk up to someone and chat. Make your char known. Nothing's gonna happen if you just sit in the background the entire time.

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
The man sighed as he got himself up on his feet. He saw a guy in a cowboy hat walking over to a strange being, which seemed to be some kind of mount, and walked over towards him.
"Hey! Can you tell me where we are?"
He called out while trudging through the thick snow.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
I am Harbinger said:
Gearhead mk2 said:
OoC: @Harbinger K then. And for the record, it's spelt with an E, not an I. Vergil.

Vergil saw something sat against a wall. A humanoid insect, with glowing eyes... some kind of demon? He approched it cautiously.
(OOC: Sorry, I've played the games, but that's just how I'm used to spelling it.)

Harbinger sensed another humaniod, this time the one he'd followed earlier, approaching. "It is not obvious that this form cannot move? Fear of it is fear of nothing. He rotated the head, to focus the eyes on him. "You...are human, and not human...what are you?"
OOC: You realize Roland isn't particularly afraid of the Collector, right? He's just unfamiliar with it. As a character, he's pretty hard to phase.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
deserteagleeye said:
Yu Narukami wakes up inside a large room with his head facing a magnificent chandelier above him. He is sitting in a single chair in the middle of the room with no other furnishings in sight. On closer inspection it seems that he is inside a ballroom. Yu feels very strange about his surroundings. He usually would be used to awaking somewhere strange, but the lack of blue in the area tells him it is not the velvet room this time.
*Throws hands into the air in approval!*

Nice playing Yu! Is it the Game version or the animated one?

I am Harbinger

Dec 2, 2010
Binnsyboy said:
OOC: You realize Roland isn't particularly afraid of the Collector, right? He's just unfamiliar with it. As a character, he's pretty hard to phase.
(OOC: I know that, but Harbinger would see any kind of caution as outright fear.)

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
The faeries of a sort continue to wander around the mansion. Weirdly at the same time beer bottles started to be carried away to somewhere
OOC: @Zeph so have you decided who your going to be playing yet

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
"Ah. You are quite old then. And well travelled too?" Jaques glanced up at the woman and nodded, then tugged the reins.
"Couleuvrine, rapide! Hup!" The horse broke into a trot and brought them to the front door of the mansion quite soon.
"You remember nothing? What, not even your name?" He asked as he offered a hand to help her down from the huge animal.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
OoC: @Binnys Avatras aren't working for me ATM, could I get a picture of the Roland guy?

Vergil kept one hand on the hilt of his sword. Plenty of demons wanted him dead for his heratige. "It pays to be on guard. And I would have thought that I was well known among the demon world. One of the half-human, half-demon sons of Sparda. Now, I ask you the same question. What are you?"

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
Bernard sighs, and flys to the house. He just begins to mindlessly float around.

And now I have to go, I'll be back in an hour-ish.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
OOC: Right, I'm going to sleep now. Roland will be on autopilot. If we don't move on or someone wants to reference him, assume he's just in the stables with his horse.

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
Tao ran to wear she heard the crash, she looked at the robotic like women that stood before her. "Oooo so this is what made that crashing noise, Meow" She said to herself as she looked at the woman, grinning.