We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
Rob went up and stabbed at Tao's hands "Eh we's were going to be stealin' that food square and fare"

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
Tao moved her paws and hissed at Rob. "Meow! why are you trying to stab Tao? I'm not food! She said, slightly annoyed.

OoC: @Deserteagle, Legend :D

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Charlie finally reached a window and started to smash the glass with his elbow.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
OoC: Keep in mind I know nothing about the persona series other than people unlock superpowers by pretending to commit suicide. This is kinda new to me.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
The six Feegle lift up the platter and take it to the other end of the table "Youes were in the way!" Rob yelled back at the person

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Gearhead mk2 said:
OoC: Keep in mind I know nothing about the persona series other than people unlock superpowers by pretending to commit suicide. This is kinda new to me.
Ooc: My character's from the one that doesn't use guns to shoot themselves. Also since this is the real world, I made it so he can't use his superpowers. Just a sword. :p

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
OOC: @Nail He didn't draw his pistol, just touched it.

Seeing the woman fall as the ghost walked through her, the rider wheeled his horse around, giving the spectre a wide berth as he rode to her. Dismounting quickly, he strode over and offered her a hand, keping one eye on the ghost.
"Madamoiselle, are you hurt?" He asked in highly fluent, but heavily accented English.

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
Tao stood up, her paws swung side to side. "Thanks for the food Cat Lady! It was YUMMY" She said cheerfully, then hugged her gently. "By the way my name is Tao....Taokaka...."

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
OoC: @Desert Don't worry about locking off your characters powers mate. We've had supers and strange characters before, plenty of them. Honestly, in the last thread, I played a super strong, super agile, bisexual, squirrel girl spy. Ordinary is out to lunch.

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
The ghost walks forword, seemingly unphased. Seeing the man stare at him, he shrugged, "I must be crazy. 'bout time too."

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Oh dear...My master does not like the use of weapons in his estate. I do not suppose I could persuade you to simply wait for him peacefully?" the girl asked Roland, looking more disappointed than scared.

"Sir? Would you like me to open the window for you?" the girl asked Charlie from inside the building.

The girl seemed a bit startled by Tao's hug. "It is very nice to meet you Miss Taokaka." he said, keeping her arms at her sides.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
The figure resembling a shadow seems to be dodging every slash Yu swings at it while it grabs at the food on the table. Yu feels like he's being made of fool of by a shadow that is so comically evading his attacks. Yu swings for 3 whole minutes before he stops and stares exhaustingly at the figure that is so oblivious to his presence.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Sir? Could you please put your weapon away?" the girl who was being hugged by Tao asked Yu, the one behind him seemingly gone.

The mansion was starting to light up now.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Ooc: @Gear: Actually, it's more of a canon thing because he can't use his powers in the real world. And it's already been set up as the real world. If anything, I'll be exagerating his power with the sword considering how expertly he uses it without superpowers.

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
Tao lets go of the cat girl, then looks at Yu with a toothy grin. "Hey there mister....are you okay?....you look tired....If your tired you could always take a nap Meow" She said to him, her tail flicked a little.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
OoC @Berk: Right. Changed it. :x

The woman shook her head when the man asked if she was hurt. She figured that because he asked that and offered a hand, the man must not be out to hurt her, though she was intrigued by his accent. Where was it from? She could not place it. Or indeed his appearal. It was all alien to her. The woman accepted the man's hand and got to her feet, still shivering greatly. The cold was getting to her.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Charlie smashed the window open and crawled inside.
"No thank you, madam."
He picked a few shards of glass out of his chest.
"Avert your eyes."
Charlie quickly removed his sodden jeans and underwear, tossed them out of the window and opened his briefcase. He reached inside, pulled out a new set of clothes and put them on.