Well, this sucks.

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
I had a severe bicycle accident that tore up the left side of my face and cracked my jaw. I was out of commission for about three weeks. I'm told that I was lucky to survive the hit, though the day is like a hole in my memory right now.

ddon

Jun 29, 2009
I broke my leg and couldn't go to school for a while. Good thing it was only elementary school so it didn't have much of an affect on my grades.

Baby Eater

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Aug 27, 2009
binvjoh said:
I cut of the tip of one of my fingers on my left hand right before out schools music week. I was on guitar.
Shoulda kept it off friend. That's how Black Sabbath's guitarist got his signature style.

OT: Broke 5 ribs and got a hairline crack in my forearm in a car crash.

binvjoh

Sep 27, 2010
Baby Eater said:
binvjoh said:
I cut of the tip of one of my fingers on my left hand right before out schools music week. I was on guitar.
Shoulda kept it off friend. That's how Black Sabbath's guitarist got his signature style.

It still is, though it healed so well it's only a white spot on the tip now.

Also, playing guitar with three fingers makes you feel totally badass.

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
ive never broken any bones, but i scraped my elbows and knees up horribly once as as a kid. i was riding my brother and his dad's motor scooter in their trailer park, and the street in that park is a big slanted oval. i was going pretty fast and the road was covered with pine needles, and they caused the scooter to slide and i got screwed.

so i dont ride motor scooters anymore

Baby Eater

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Aug 27, 2009
binvjoh said:
Baby Eater said:
binvjoh said:

It still is, though it healed so well it's only a white spot on the tip now.

Also, playing guitar with three fingers makes you feel totally badass.
That's about the only instrument where having a stumpy appendage helps. If I had to play my drums with a tip missing my sticks would fly off every which way :p

GLo Jones

Activate the Swagger
Feb 13, 2010
I've got a few scars from cuts and burns, but I've never needed stitches, and never broken any bones (except toes, but I didn't even know about that until years after).

I'm also flat footed, which has put gradual pressure on my kneecaps, and ultimately, loosened them, which can lead to some nasty clicks and jolts here and there.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
There's one that I will always remember. There was this thing where one person wears a harness and there is a rope going up to a pulley and down to about 6-7 other people wearing harnesses. Those people run and you go up. It looked fun.
Well, I decided to try it and the people didn't stop running soon enough so I went over the rope, pulley, and braided steel cable that it was all attached to. As I came down on it, I had just enough time (thank you gaming reflexes) to stick my hand in front of my face to prevent it from being torn to pieces. Instead, my hand was skinned quite a bit since I hit the cable, smashed my knuckle into my jaw (hurt like hell) and then rolled off of it before being slowly lowered to the ground.

I didn't even notice the blood or pain in my hand until I was almost on the ground. It wasn't fun, but luckily it healed pretty fast. I was just lucky it wasn't my right hand otherwise I wouldn't have been able to do anything for the next few days.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Never broken anything. Never had a concussion. Dozens and dozens of cuts, bruises and hits though, but excluding illnesses never really got anything broken in a way that would've affected me too badly. I'm glad I drank a lot of milk when I was a kid.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Swollen Goat said:
kouriichi said:
One day i was hanging with friends, and through several stupid decisions i managed to bruise my bulbospongiosus muscle.

If you know what that is, you know what that means. If you dont know what it is, dont google it when children are around.
OK, I'll ask: How did you do that 'hanging out with friends'? I mean, how close ARE you guys?
Well, i'll just copy paste my other post to sum it up.

It kinda just happened.

The night started off with us daring eachother to sniff sour substances. ((i won with poprocks)) Which then led to hardcore gaming, which led to blindfolded rockband, which led to tazer tag ((electric bug zappers)), which ended off with a blind folded groin kicking contest. The catch is, that the person blindfolded is the person reciving the kick.

As i stated, "through several stupid decisions". I spent a week in the hospitol because i couldnt walk. ((take a guess why))

Moral of this story, "Dont have friends".

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
None of my injuries or broken bones have ever prevented me from doing anything.

Although when I was around 5 I got a lit match slashed across my face, and was afraid to show my face for months due to the scar (which is gone now). In retrospect that scar looked pretty badass...[sub]damn I wish I still had that scar.[/sub]

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Ive shattered my ankle skating and that just ending up with me in bed for the summer, good thing I was young and nothing was going on. Also sprained my ankle playing football and just wrapped it up and was good to go for the rest of the week.

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
Worst injury I've had was a concussion at a metallica concert, it made me miss about 3 songs *damnit*, still awsome though.

The Purple Crusader

Dec 23, 2008
Well, I went bike riding with my brother on a cold rainy Sunday (great biking conditions!) by a hillside with construction (even better!), wasnt looking ahead because I wanted to see how close he was to me, ended up catapulting off my bike and breaking my wrist (It could have been worse), and having a bit of the bone go into my joints which required surgery. About 1-1/2 months in a cast, 2-3 months of therapy. Now im much more careful when biking. Though I must admit, Ive never slept as good compared to when they put me under.

Hawk eye1466

May 31, 2010
Was going fishing with my friend and his dad so while me and my friend went to get the bait he somehow managed to get 6 or 7 fishing hooks attached to fishing wire stuck into the wall celing carpet and himself it was pretty funny(the doctors said none of the hooks were dug into him he was mostly tangled in the string)

SuperTim

Mar 12, 2010
kouriichi said:
Swollen Goat said:
kouriichi said:
One day i was hanging with friends, and through several stupid decisions i managed to bruise my bulbospongiosus muscle.

If you know what that is, you know what that means. If you dont know what it is, dont google it when children are around.
OK, I'll ask: How did you do that 'hanging out with friends'? I mean, how close ARE you guys?
Well, i'll just copy paste my other post to sum it up.

It kinda just happened.

The night started off with us daring eachother to sniff sour substances. ((i won with poprocks)) Which then led to hardcore gaming, which led to blindfolded rockband, which led to tazer tag ((electric bug zappers)), which ended off with a blind folded groin kicking contest. The catch is, that the person blindfolded is the person reciving the kick.

As i stated, "through several stupid decisions". I spent a week in the hospitol because i couldnt walk. ((take a guess why))

Moral of this story, "Dont have friends".
People, what a bunch of bastards!!

Dimensional Vortex

Nov 14, 2010
One time I picked up the hot white coals from a fire because I thought they were cool and I had to watch my skin constrict on my finger, and it hurt immensely for like 6 hours.

I have broken both bones in my lower arm/wrist (Radius and Ulna) twice each which affected me a bit.

One time when I was young my sister and I had a fight and she slammed by head in a door repeatedly.

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
When I was in the first grade I had a pair of scissors accidentally shoved up my nose by another student.

A truck was hauling a helicopter somewhere on the road in front of our school and a bunch of kids ran to the window to look at it and this particular one just happened to have a pair of scissors open in his hand when he ran over and stopped next to me. The blades when right up both nostrils and I ended up bleeding like an anime character all over the classroom floor.