Westboro Baptist Church, Wikileaks Troll Steve Jobs' Death

Spectrre

Mar 7, 2011
For anyone that's hungry for a little bit of jab back at these WBC idiots here's a little video that made my day. Maybe it has already been posted/linked, if so, my apologies.

http://youtu.be/Ra_fAYl4Th4

This certainly helps the "medicine" go down easier.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Hmm... they didn't chicken out on this one. When the tornadoes hit here (well, Joplin, but that's about an hour or so from here), they were going to come protest but they decided not to. Guess they realized everyone here has a gun...

CatsAttackAgain

Jul 14, 2010
So? In another 10 years hardly anyone will even talk about Assenge. No one will remember today's WBC leaders. Jobs has been immortalised better than any of these trolls will ever be.

cross_breed

Mar 22, 2011
Steve Jobs was a good guy. I wouldn't say this about most people, but the world is a worse place without him in it. This just makes it even more infuriating when idiots like WBC start their hatred of him. Their message is pure filth, and it makes me feel physically sick to have those inbred, hate-mongering sub-humans perverting my religion with their garbage and profaning the death of a good man.

Stephen Phillips

Mar 4, 2010
Singularly Datarific said:
It's a stretch to call them Christian. To be Christian is to accept that you are flawed from the start, and no actions of your own accord will make it possible to be saved, only belief that Jesus Christ died for your sins and was resurrected will save you. Not backwards rituals, archaic laws, or prejudice against others. Not only that, but he was sent because of God's inherent love for each and every one of us, which kind of overrides his "wrath" against certain groups.
Was about to post something saying something along these lines. Well said. God loves us all

EternalFacepalm

Feb 1, 2011
Uh...
She said God created the iPhone.
Does that mean she is saying Steve Jobs is God?
Is she condemning her own god to hell?
LOGIC!

devotedsniper

Dec 28, 2010
I don't even like Apple products but for god sake you could at least not use the tool that he created.

How can our world be filled with idiots like this..? I may be atheist (i guess to them that makes me the devil reincarnated?) but you don't see me bashing the bible, karan or any other form of religion.

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia

That is my opinion on the internet when shit like this goes down.

More specifically, the three are Fred Phelps, Margie Phelps and Julian Assange.

C117

Aug 14, 2009
Could someone please put these people into the middle of the Sahara desert? WITHOUT their technology?

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
So, if/when you guys report on someone massacring the whole fucking lot of them, will I be allowed to post just a smiley face and not get a low-content/distasteful post warning? Cause I'd honestly just love to dance on the graves of each and every one of those motherfuckers.

Illithidae

Oct 19, 2010
Nice publicity stunt by the Westboro Baptist Church guys - but, honestly, I don't think it's getting them anywhere.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Whenever I hear of stuff like this, it makes me assured that barring free-speech to those of a certain IQ level and handing out a license to breed is the only way to stop mindless cunts like these from sprouting like weeds.

Fayathon

Professional Lurker
Nov 18, 2009
Arkvoodle said:
I almost hope the WBC pickets MY funeral.

Because that will mean I actually did something GOOD with my life.
I....

I never thought about it like that, and the thought amuses me greatly.

Ashannon Blackthorn

Sep 5, 2011
Personally, I'm waiting for the old bastard himself, Fred Phelps, (Maybe margie too) to finally die and for a massive protest to erupt when they do the funeral. I can already see them trying ot get a protest against Fred banned but the courts have clear precedence... and I doubt that group that counter protests the WBC will bother ot show up. I hope we have a massive gay pride event spontaneously erupt right by the old bastards tombstone.

Ashley Blalock

Sep 25, 2011
Look at this way.

What has Westboro Baptist Church contributed to society? Absolutely nothing. At some point they will just fade away from memory like every other loony group that contributed nothing but crazy antics that amuse for a little while and then are forgotten. No great monuments will stand for the nothing these people contributed.

Steve Jobs on the other hand will likely be remembered for how he changed how people interact with technology. More than likely to end up on that list of great inventors people make when they make those lists of people who found ways to change their world.

So in the big picture Steve Jobs wins for having an impact on the world he lived in while the Westboro antics keep running thinner and thinner as many Americans are saying what are those Westboro lunatics up to this time, oh nothing new to see here move along to something important.

Ashannon Blackthorn

Sep 5, 2011
LorienvArden said:
So when can we expect the Phelps to be commited into a mental institution allready ?
-clear signs of shizophrenia
-clear signs of violent intent
-clear signs of sozial incompetence
-Directly caused several disturbances of peace
-Directly depreciate religious teachings

Over here in fair europe that trial would be over in minutes and the public would be safe from lunatics like that.

I'ld never thought It'ld have to say that, but I really want the pope to go out there, publicly excomunicate them and declare their teachings heresy.
Even If america in general gives a rats rear about what the catholic church has to say - It should be made clear that what they teach is by no stretch of any imagination christian.
I think they are already considered to be excommunicated from the Catholic church... even if the pope didn't say it, their teachings and beliefs (and their own admission) puts them as such. Plus I think pretty much every Baptist church has denied them faster than Peter denied Christ in the damn garden...

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Far be it from me to wish physical harm or even death upon other human beings, but I really, REALLY hope that someone finally snaps and takes these people down a peg. Not kill them per say, but beat them within an inch of their life. Yes, that's likely their plan. Troll and then sue anyone who harms them. I think they need a wake-up call from the rest of the world that they really need to get over themselves though.

We're talking about a group who single-handedly makes me question how necessary our right to assembly is. They're not only giving Christians in general a bad name, but they're also raising their children to do the exact same thing and likely ruining their lives in the process. It's sickening that they can get away with all the stupid, ignorant shit they do without pretty much any consequence. Yes, I know everyone hates them. But they don't really care. Their heads are so far up their asses that they likely think they're so much better then everyone anyways so it doesn't matter.