What are your 10/10 games

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
TheLudwigen said:
Red Dead Redemption is a perfect game to me
Grand Theft Horse 4?

Painkiller and Blood are my 10/10's, because they're nothing but fun. GTA:SA, Fallout3 and CoD:WaW come damn close.

Wayneguard

Jun 12, 2010
That's gonna be Shadow of the Colossus for me. I've never EVER played a game that just screams "epic" like Shadow of the Colossus. There really is no other sensation like clinging helplessly to the top of a colossus's head while it violently attempts to shake you off. The music is epic. The gameplay is epic. The art style is epic. The horse is epic. The holding of your sword into the sun whilst riding to the sunset on horseback is of course epic. God that game is epic. 10/10 for me.

Serge A. Storms

Oct 7, 2009
I've never played a perfect game but I'd describe HL2 and Portal as 10/10. I never really cared for the driving segment in HL2 and always rushed through it to get to the rest of the game but I'd round a 9.9 up to a 10, and my only real complaint with Portal is that it was too short; the game design was flawless and there wasn't a second I didn't want to keep playing.

ZapperX

May 1, 2009
Starcraft(The original! 2 is good... VERY good. But there's just something different about playing my Protoss)

Mass Effect 1 (What of it?)

Mega Man X5 (Most gripping MM story like ever.)

Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess

Pokemon Heartgold

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Portal (Aduh.)

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2

Super Robot Taisen Original Generation 2

Paper Mario

Kind of a lot... But these games always draw me in and I can't find a legitimate complaint about any of them, anything I do say just seems like nitpicking to the nth degree.

The Apothecarry

Mar 6, 2011
Halo: Reach. The messed-up physics glitches and unexplainable suicides only add to the game because you will only find errors of that caliber in the engine that Halo uses to handle everything.

And the AI is so godly with a rocket launcher. Almost too godly.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
No game has no faults. But I would give 10 (perfect scores to be more accurate, since a 10 on metacritic is bad, but not on gamespot) to games that the good obliterates the bad.

My 10:
Morrowind
Mystical Ninja starring Goemon
Neverwinter Nights
Command & Conquer (first)
LoZ:Ocarina of Time
Super Smash Bros Melee
Animal Crossing
Pokemon (Red/Blue)

Stickyreiss

Aug 19, 2009
Although it is not a videogame, I feel I have to include it in here, because it is the pinnacle of gaming as a whole.

Table top Dungeons & Dragons can reach perfection (with a good DM)
There are no limits to what you can do in D&D, the only limit is your imagination. Every possible action can be undertaken with a skill check. And there are enough oddball rule books to satisfy any taste. It is the only truly "sandbox" and open ended game in existence.

Plus, beholders are awesome.

Tanfastic

Aug 5, 2009
Super Mario Sunshine, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age 2, and Banjo Tooie are all my favorite games. I'd give them perfect 10's if I were given the choice. All solid games with good characters and story, plus all added something awesome that the first in their series didn't have (The cleaning style of SM: Sunshine was hilarious and the masks in LoZ:MM Really made for an interesting way to do things in game instead of same ol' Link.) These games are all great, i'd suggest playing them if you haven't.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Let's see, my personal 10/10 games would be...

Red Dead Redemption
Mass Effect 1 & 2
Dragon Age 1 & Awakening
Dragon Age 2 (Aside from a couple of minor technical glitches and wishing there was more content involving the Companions, but it's close enough for me to consider it a personal 10/10)
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed 2: Brotherhood
Metal Gear Solid 4 (The only MGS game I've ever played, but I full intend on purchasing future games in this series if they interest me. Next stop: Metal Gear Rising)

As badly as I would like to name the Soul Reaver games, I'll refrain since that would just make me a blatant fangirl. Though I have adored them since I was a wee little lass. Well, littler.

CreepyStalker

Mar 16, 2011
Portal 10/10
Zork: Grand Inquisitor 10/10
MGS: Snake Eater 10/10
Psychonaughts 10/10
Assasins Creed: BH 10/10
Dragon Age (all of them) 10/10
50 Cent: Blood on th- hahaha, never.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
I dunno this seems like a verses thread to me.
As for 10/10. I don't think I'd give any game 10/10. Maybe 9.8/10 but not 10/10. 10/10 would have to be something just simply above and beyond anything I've ever experienced.