What conspiracy theories do YOU believe?

RaphaelsRedemption

Eats With Her Mouth Full
May 3, 2010
Michael Jackson's kids may not actually be his own, because he was chemically castrated in youth. Possibly this castration was an accident, caused by an over-application of a now-banned acne cream.

Castration would explain a few things about Jackson, not least among them his never-changing high voice.

I don't know. It makes sense to me, but I guess we'll never know, seeing as he's dead now.

Timothy Chilman

Mar 30, 2012
I believe the following:

Jesus never existed
George Washington grew pot and probably smoked it
The United States lost the War of 1812
The United States plans to conquer Canada
U.S. special forces are active in Mexico
The Biblical Exodus never happened
Biochips are actually quite cool
Ronald Reagan was a firm believer in UFOs
The husband of Michele Bachman is an ass bandit
The character of Jesus was gay
It's a great idea to drill a hole in your head
Sarah Palin did not give birth to little Trig
The U.S. occupation of Hawai'i is illegal
A UFO crashed at Roswell

These are detailed at http://theoriesofconspiracy.com/category/guest-theorists/timothy-chilman

Other things mentioned are how Prince William is the anti-Christ, the sex life of Adolf Hitler, how the Kama Sutra is actually not very good, pubic shaving, how the U.S. military is crap, the coups planned for the United States in 1933 and the United Kingdom in 1975, Task Force Orange, the threat of cyberwar by China, the internet in China, spontaneous human combustion, how biochips are actually quite cool, how The Da Vinci Code was a load of crap, Ronald Reagan's obsession with UFOs, the circumcision conspiracy, Michael Jackson conspiracy theories (including the one about his being a castrato), and funky cannabis anecdotes.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I honestly can't tell how many people here are joking and how many are deadly serious.

I once knew a guy who believed the streams of jet exhaust in the sky was mind-control gas, so you'll forgive me if I cant tell which of you are joking.

saoirse13

Mar 21, 2012
Hmmm I may unintentionally offend some people, so sorry if I do. And theres quite a few that I believe or at least like to read about.
9/11 was orchestrated and carried out by the American government. Bin Laden was a huge patsy, he has a lot in common with harvey lee oswald both were trained by the cia. Now I'm not saying he had nothing to do with 9/11, he did. But he was used as a face for blame. the US government put him there. Also the third tower was a demolision. And the reason was simply oil and power.

JFK was assassinated by the government, he wasn't playing ball for the people behind him. Nixon had a hell of a lot to do with it.

The Jonestown Massacre was a cover-up of brain-washing or mindcontroll experiments.

The MKULTRA Programme.

Johnny Gosch was kidnapped by a child sex ring for the powerful.

I love a good conspiracy

HouseOfSyn

Nov 25, 2011
saoirse13 said:
Hmmm I may unintentionally offend some people, so sorry if I do. And theres quite a few that I believe or at least like to read about.
9/11 was orchestrated and carried out by the American government. Bin Laden was a huge patsy, he has a lot in common with harvey lee oswald both were trained by the cia. Now I'm not saying he had nothing to do with 9/11, he did. But he was used as a face for blame. the US government put him there. Also the third tower was a demolision. And the reason was simply oil and power.

JFK was assassinated by the government, he wasn't playing ball for the people behind him. Nixon had a hell of a lot to do with it.

The Jonestown Massacre was a cover-up of brain-washing or mindcontroll experiments.

The MKULTRA Programme.

I love a good conspiracy
Man I love a good Bin Laden conspiracy story.

He was a Saudi Prince and the son of construction magnate banished due to speaking out against U.S troops being allowed to be stationed near the holy land at Mecca. He travelled to Afghanistan and the Sudan to teach people how to farm the land and build roads. He then fought with the mujahideen in Afghanistan against the Soviets in the 80's - but it's debatable if he ever had CIA funding or training.

It was reported from numerous places that he was suffering from kidney faliure and was consigned to a wheelchair, even having operations for this in Pakistani hospitals. If he managed to escape the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 then he probably died in a hospital bed.

Bin Laden is like a terrorism franchise - He's not the main guy just the face. I think he was pretty much an obsolete figure in Al Qaeda since the 90's and a faked death by U.S special forces is a handy propoganda tool.

Sorry to nerd your ear off. =)

saoirse13

Mar 21, 2012
HouseOfSyn said:
saoirse13 said:

The MKULTRA Programme.

I love a good conspiracy
Man I love a good Bin Laden conspiracy story.

He was a Saudi Prince and the son of construction magnate banished due to speaking out against U.S troops being allowed to be stationed near the holy land at Mecca. He travelled to Afghanistan and the Sudan to teach people how to farm the land and build roads. He then fought with the mujahideen in Afghanistan against the Soviets in the 80's - but it's debatable if he ever had CIA funding or training.

It was reported from numerous places that he was suffering from kidney faliure and was consigned to a wheelchair, even having operations for this in Pakistani hospitals. If he managed to escape the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 then he probably died in a hospital bed.

Bin Laden is like a terrorism franchise - He's not the main guy just the face. I think he was pretty much an obsolete figure in Al Qaeda since the 90's and a faked death by U.S special forces is a handy propoganda tool.

Sorry to nerd your ear off. =)
Don't be sorry, I love this kinda thing. Yeah I forgot the part where he most likely died in the early 00's. Yeah i completely agree that the whole US Special Forces got him last year was a completely handy propoganda tool.

HouseOfSyn

Nov 25, 2011
saoirse13 said:
Don't be sorry, I love this kinda thing. Yeah I forgot the part where he most likely died in the early 00's. Yeah i completely agree that the whole US Special Forces got him last year was a completely handy propoganda tool.
Exactly! With no body and no evidence other than what the Government told us.

You'd be a fool to believe it and even more foolish to think his 'death' meant anything.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
Hero in a half shell said:
Why the Inebriati of course!

The universe makes so much sense now!

On a serious note, I don't believe any big conspiricies like 9/11, Bigfoot, Reptile people, etc. But I am a creationist, so there's that. (The universe was created 6-10,000 years ago, but created as an old universe with billions of years of development already written into it.)
"Old," or merely fully formed and mature. I'm personally absolutely convinced that "consciousness causes collapse" in quantum theory pretty much states that there must always be someone or something to observe any and all possibilities in order for any of those infinite possibilities to happen. Then again, it has been a while, so I may be off, but to me it sounds like there must have been some observer to the beginning of the universe.

Of course, now I'm going to get a thousand quotes as to why my understanding of quantum theory is fatally flawed. As I inferred, my research was by far not Masters-level and took place 3 years ago.

malestrithe

Aug 18, 2008
I believe only in the ones that can be provable. They have to be small conspiracies right off the start.

If someone tells me that the CIA was instrumental in overthrowing X dictator somewhere in the world, I would believe that. The CIA has done that in the past, so it would be plausible they are still doing it now.

If you tell me politicians have used some of their political clout to make problems go away, I believe that as well. Chappaquiddick Bridge comes to mind.

If you tell me that movie companies are sitting on ready to be viewed movies, I'd believe that as well. I know they do that as common practice.

Where I stop believing in conspiracies is when they become more complicated than that.

I do not buy the JFK assassination theory.
I do not think 9/11 was an inside job.

I think FEMA Camps are BS.

I do not believe in illuminati conspiracies, reptoid overlords the NWO or the governments all over the world are using religion to cover up the truth of aliens (old high school teacher believes that).

I also believed that if the Conspiracy is real, the people running it are ineffective pencil pushers at best, incompetent buffoons at worse, or extremely complacent at all times. They are the most powerful organization in the world and at best they use their power to maintain the status quo. If their master goal is to turn most people into sheeple, then why group up in the first place?

do something with the power you have. Use their technology to turn people into mind puppets and have 10 percent of the worldwide population walk to the nearest ocean and drown ourselves. Turn 1 percent of us into Bear Grylls.

LtWigglesworth

Jan 4, 2012
I've never believed the 9/11 conspiracy theory. I mean what's more believable, That the govt that couldn't hide a president's happy ending managed to pull off the most complex and politically charged conspiracy in history, with no-one talking out at all or slipping up, or that it was a bunch of grumpy middle-eastern men with box cutters and pilots training?

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
MammothBlade said:
There is a conspiracy at the top levels of national governments and international politics, to bring about a new world order. A one world government. The European Union is a big part of that. The whole European debt crisis was engineered to weaken the sovereignty of nations and give Brussels a mandate for a power grab. Look at Italy. Puppet government of EU technocrats. Greece... its elected government toppled by pressure from Brussels. A lot of European democracies, undermined by the powers of the Lisbon treaty.
lol maybe for Europe, but I can't imagine Asia(and by Asia I mean West-Asia[The Middle-East], and East/South-East Asia) becoming one group. Seriously Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Taiwan and China hold on to the past to strongly for that to happen. Also, Sunni's and Shiites are not going to come together any time soon.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
saoirse13 said:

The MKULTRA Programme.

I love a good conspiracy
9/11 Truther, eh?

Well then....

EDIT:Almost forgot this one too(kind of related)....

StarCecil

Feb 28, 2010
saoirse13 said:

The MKULTRA Programme.

I love a good conspiracy
Wasn't 9/11 conspiracy enough without it being a false flag operation? I mean, a handful of Muslims from different nations banded together to hijack several American airplanes and crash them into a major worldwide financial center on the promise that they would be rewarded for it in the afterlife - all on the order of a man who was banished from his homeland for opposing US troops' presence in his country and who hoped to economically destabilize what he considered to be his greatest enemy.

That sounds like enough of a conspiracy to me. I hardly see how it's more believable if the US caused it.