What do you find attractive in the gender(s) you are attracted to?

Apr 21, 2011
Boobs... I woudn't date a girl unless she plays videogames and is a real nerd like me because its something thats in my blood. And surprisingly its hard to find girls like that.

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
Probably a cliche, but above all she has to have intelligence. Looks are nice and all, but if when she isn't at least of average intelligence, I don't care how hot she is. It's one of the main reasons I hate beauty pagents, so many of them are just so stupid.
But if you're wanting an answer about what I find physically attractive, then I've gotta say I'm a breast guy. I like breasts in general, but I'm kind partial to the smaller cup sizes.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Ass, legs and hair are the first things I check out. The proportions doesn't matter that much, unless the girl in question is fat(hey, you don't like fat men either!), but if she's wearing tight leather pants and has long hair I'm gonna have trouble looking the other way.

cthulhumythos

Aug 28, 2009
TheHappySquid said:
A woman who's willing to go to massive length to take revenge.

Don't know why. Just some sort of weird fetish.

See: Medea, The Bride from Kill Bill, Robert Browning's 'The Laboratory' etc.
how... do you test for that?

formulate some large and magnificent plot to kill her parents and then hole up in the top of your skyscraper fortress and wait to see if she comes in guns blazing taking out floor after floor of henchmen until she gets to you? because that's the most feasible way to do it that i can come up with. you'd kinda have to be hella rich though.

OT: Breasts. and a likable personality. faithfulness is also imperative. at least, that's what i would find attractive if i weren't so laughably above the silliness of romance. hoo hoo hoo.

R.Nevermore

Mar 28, 2008
Wow, I thought i was a typical guy but I guess I'm not!
I like...
Pale skin
Unnatural hair color (blue, green, purple ect)
Many piercings and tattoos
Short, but not below 5 feet
Very skinny
And above all, a nice back... no not backside... back

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Fleeker said:
- and someone that is not only a lover but a best friend
Thread win! This is one huge and important factor, if they are not also a good friend, then I think why bother...

For personality:
-Forgiving, I can let things by and avoid getting angry, and I like knowing that I can relax around my girlfriend, and a foot-in-mouth day can be laughed at :p
-A sense of humour, I am often one to make terrible puns and the occasional very witty comment, and like to laugh at a situation, and I love it when my girlfriend does the same.
-A slight craziness and eccentricity, I am far from normal, and I need someone who can have me cartwheel around a shopping center and not walk away quietly :p
-A naughty streak, I am not talking mischievous and causing trouble, but having a more personal kind of fun and being open to new ideas and a little experimentation.
-Not obsessed with looks, I like a natural look, too much make-up and too many pieces of jewellery and complete mirror obsession are not good.
-Kind and caring, a good friend who will listen to my problems and help me out of a sticky spot, and someone who I will always want to do the same for.
-A romantic side, I am a bit of a poetry and chocolates kind of guy, And a sentimental, thoughtful gift, is to me more important than one that is practical and / or expensive.
-A good sense of style for dressing is good for first impressions, a girl who can make a relatively simple outfit look very stylish and wear it with elegance attracts my attention.

Looks:
-A cute face, not too sharp, must look friendly and have a nice smile. Expressive eyes and lips are very good to.
-Long dark hair, curly but not frizzy, natural colour, if you can see that artificial bluish shine on very dark hair, then that is an immediate not good for me.
-Curves, nice curves, slim, but not thin. This both looks and feels nicest and sexiest.
-Slightly toned and fit, but not athletic, I still want some nice flesh that I am not going to want to let go of.
-All the proportions must be good, nothing too big or too small, everything flowing and it must look (and feel) natural.

They must also be quite intelligent and be able to hold a conversation. Those two are a MUST.

Hmm... it looks like I have just been describing my girlfriend here :p I am a very lucky bugger :D

Coller

Oct 4, 2010
Personallity and intelligence would be the top two. No matter how good a girl looks, if i can't stand her attitude, or she's dumb as a brick, i'd find it difficult to spend time with the person, let alone commit to a relationship. For personallity, an interesting person is interesting to spend time with, and how the person usually feels is very important, i've dated a couple emo girls before, and they would just seem to purposedly try to make me as miserable as them, with constant jealousy fits every time i so much as spoke with one of my female friends, or take out all theyre problems on me.

Face would be a close third, again, to the point that no matter how good the girls figure is.
Weight would only matter to the point of a girl not being literally fat or anorexic, a walking skeleton isn't attractive, nor is a girl who can't control her eating habbits.
The rest wouldn't be important enough to mention, a nice figure is a plus, but definatelly not necessary.

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
Physically i like the softness and smoothness of a womans skin, i prefer women with geniune curves, red hair and cute noses (for some reason one of my main points of attraction is the nose, especially if the septum stretches below the nostrils, fuck knows why, maybe because it makes a girl look cute when she smiles).

Intellectually i like a woman who can surprise me and who is willing to try new things.

TheHappySquid

Feb 2, 2011
Moeez said:
TheHappySquid said:
A woman who's willing to go to massive length to take revenge.

Don't know why. Just some sort of weird fetish.

See: Medea, The Bride from Kill Bill, Robert Brownings 'The Laboratory' etc.
Haha, just watched Medea a week ago! But on you? If you find another girl, to hang your children?
Heh, no, I'd just have to not be attatched to our kids at all, then if she does it, just wipe a tear from my eye, hug her and whisper 'you passed' in her ear. If she's fine with this I've found myself a keeper.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Physical fitness for me. Fat or even "skinny-fat" girls are a no-no for me. Physically, I want a woman who eats healthy and exercises regularly... and that does not include bodybuilder types, they don't eat healthy, they eat and exercise in a way that mutilates their muscles into 'bulking up'.

For the rest, she can't be a fundamentalist of any stripe.

Aug 17, 2009
Priority #1 - She's fun to be around, and for me that means she's well-mannered and pleasant
- She's got similar values, but isn't afraid to disagree with me
- She's got interesting takes on things, like politics

Priority #2 - She's attractive enough in my eyes to not put me off

Priority #3 - Her social circle doesn't chafe mine, one way or another.

And yes, I prefer the XX Sex.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I'm a sucker for a cute face, that is basically the biggest thing I require but she also must not be bigger bodied I know thats a little shady but I'm slim and I like slimmer girls.

jackpackage200

Jul 4, 2011
"bosoms, melons milk factories, busts, funbags, knockers, balisties, boobies, jugs, nipples, jublies, stonking great tits".

But im honestly sold if a girls likes or does not have a problem with video games, likes my friends, and is just nice in general

Simeon Ivanov

Jun 2, 2011
BEWBS!

Ok, seriously now :D I like girls with long hair (more or less to the waist), and girls who don't wear a lot of make-up (Red lipstick ruins it for me)

But again, BOOOOBS!

chuckman1

Cool
Jan 15, 2009
Boobs, butt, face, not being too fat (or too skinny), nice hair, nice personality, nice voice, general cuteness, and if she gives off that DAAAAAAAAMNNNNNN factor that's a plus.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
666Chaos said:
Im going to go with the asshole respance and say tits and ass.
One need not be an asshole to appreciate high quality t&a. Or in my case, high, middling, and even mediocre quality t&a.

Herbsk

May 31, 2011
While figure and face is important for me, a girl has to have a good personality for me to be interested at all....I'm not into vapid but beautiful people

loc978 said:
Physical fitness for me. Fat or even "skinny-fat" girls are a no-no for me. Physically, I want a woman who eats healthy and exercises regularly... and that does not include bodybuilder types, they don't eat healthy, they eat and exercise in a way that mutilates their muscles into 'bulking up'.

For the rest, she can't be a fundamentalist of any stripe.
In that case, I hope you work out as well and keep yourself in good shape - or I can't see you getting many dates....