What does the escapist drink? (alcohol)

monstersquad

Jun 7, 2010
Neverhoodian said:
I drink a bovine fermented plant mix, known in some circles as milk.

Seriously, I can't stand the taste of alcohol.
It's not fermented, it's pasteurised.

I almost never drink these days, I just cant drink all night and feel no effects the day after. I actually experience hangovers now, which I never did when I was younger (18ish). But when I do drink beer, I choose Dos Equis (not really). When I do actually drink, it's never cheap stuff, and my favorites are Grey Goose vodka, and this bitchin sake that comes in these squat rounded black frosted glass bottles with gold writing. I love that shit, but I also get really ignorant and start speaking pretend japanese when I drink it

Also, I laugh hilariously at all the underagers and their aversion to alchohol. ugh, it tastes bad, blah blah blah. Duh, that's why the majority of teenagers don't drink and eat shitty food, their palettes haven't developed yet.

wastedyouth89

Mar 9, 2009
Beer: Bud Light, Rolling Rock, whatever is on sale at Pint Night
Liquor: Jagermeister, Vodka
Mix: Jager Bombs, Car Bombs, Rum and Coke, Blacktooth Grin, Long Island Ice Teas

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Beer wise?

Key Stone Light. I don't exactly role with people who dish out for the good stuff, and I'm sure as hell not paying for it.

Hard liquor I very much like Southern Comfort. For the life of me I can't remember if its bourbon, rum, brandy... But whatever it is, it's one of the few alcohols that I don't drink for the buzz.

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
Miles000 said:
Just about anything that isn't cheap beer.
I prefer mixing my own drinks though, they usually involve 4-5 types of spirits + some beer + either an energy drink or wine, which ever is available. (possibly with soft drink or juice if I'm feeling weak)

I'm really not fussy when it comes to alcohol as I usually don't drink more than once every 2-3 months.
My friend made a drink of Red Bull, Triple Sech and Captain Morgan. Worst drink I have ever tasted. And I drink Jagermeister.

My drink of choice? 2 shots Jager, 1 shot Goldschlager, 1 shot Baccardi 151. Liquid Cocaine. 2 of those will make you question reality for the rest of the evening.
My best so far is 2 shots each of rum, vodka, scotch-whiskey and some random butterscotch liquor, a red bull and a corona plus some other stuff I cant remember. The result was fluro orange and kept me going all night.

Woke up with a strong taste of butterscotch and a very wobbly step.

Seejur

Mar 31, 2010
Since I am Italian I go with Grappa!!
I got a homemade bottle, from the neighbors of my mother... 70% alcohol, torn you inside out, but the feeling is sooo good... ^^

Clive Howlitzer

Jan 27, 2011
I can't stomach beer or most mixed drinks. Straight is the only way for me. The only exception is...
Couple shots worth of Cranberry Stolichnaya, Mt. Dew and a splash of cranberry juice. Delicious!

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Vodka, mostly moxed with stuff but straight isn't bad.

Also cider and beer(mostly mixed with lemonade though(the beer not the cider)).

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
Miles000 said:
Miles000 said:
Just about anything that isn't cheap beer.
I prefer mixing my own drinks though, they usually involve 4-5 types of spirits + some beer + either an energy drink or wine, which ever is available. (possibly with soft drink or juice if I'm feeling weak)

I'm really not fussy when it comes to alcohol as I usually don't drink more than once every 2-3 months.
My friend made a drink of Red Bull, Triple Sech and Captain Morgan. Worst drink I have ever tasted. And I drink Jagermeister.

My drink of choice? 2 shots Jager, 1 shot Goldschlager, 1 shot Baccardi 151. Liquid Cocaine. 2 of those will make you question reality for the rest of the evening.
My best so far is 2 shots each of rum, vodka, scotch-whiskey and some random butterscotch liquor, a red bull and a corona plus some other stuff I cant remember. The result was fluro orange and kept me going all night.

Woke up with a strong taste of butterscotch and a very wobbly step.
I don't get hangovers for some reason, so when I knocked back a full medium bottle of Jager, 8 shots of Monarch with Apple Pucker, and 5 Cokes and Whiskeys, i didn't wake up too bad... for me. My roommates hosed me down outside because the remaining stuff in my system was leaking through my pores, and I spent 2 days smelling like a distillery.
I'm physically incapable of hangovers too. I can down 2 bottles of straight spirits (30+ standard drinks) and wake up exactly 6 hours after I go to sleep (don't care what you say my sleeps are intentional) and I can run around like I hadn't been drinking at all.

Usually make the most of it by yelling at my friends and turning all the subs on. They don't like it.

Thee Prisoner

Apr 28, 2010
I'm a home brewer so I like good beer. Fortunately, I also live in Oregon, the beer capital of the United States.

For hard spirits, I drink expensive scotch, rum, and tequila but not too often due to the cost.

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
Rum, Vodka, Disorano, the occasional beer, Mikes Hard Cranberry Lemonade, Butterscotch schnapps.

Also recently I did this [http://mixthatdrink.com/skittles-vodka-tutorial/] recently on a smaller scale and with just the lemon and lime ones, it turned out pretty good mixed with Sprite and I look forward to doing it again sometime.

Blind Sight

May 16, 2010
Grolsch, it's a cheap Dutch import. Also Canadian but that's usually because it's the easiest thing to yell over the sounds of a club or bar.

Wild Turkey rum is a good hard liquor, I love the stuff, Hunter S. Thompson was definitely onto something.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Socially I'll drink just about anything, but (cheap) scotch and good quality beer are the two things I drink the most, and what I usually have on hand if I randomly decide that I want a drink. Basically, if I'm at a wedding, a restaurant, a party, or some other social event with alcohol, I'll drink what's available. If I have a choice or I'm drinking at home, I'll go for either good quality beer or whiskey -- either mixed with ginger ale, sprite, or coke, or on the rocks. The great thing about it is that I'm the only person I know at college who likes whiskey, and I know very few people who actually like good beer, so I don't have to share, which saves me a lot of money :p