What does your forum name mean?

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
Unhappy: The expression people think I make when they take one good look at me.
Crow: My favorite type of bird because it's black and I like to waste sketch book pages drawing these type of birds.

Voxgizer

Jan 12, 2011
Absolutely nothing. It's a name I made up when I needed one for a PSO character.

I looked around my room and saw a MagnaVOX vcr and an EnerGIZER battery. It's not quite pronounced the same though. "Vox-guys-er"

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
A joke between me and a friend that I can use weaponized stupidity as a attack.

aldowyn

Mar 1, 2010
Mine's far enough back I don't rightly remember. I THINK it was something a friend came up with for something or other, and I took it and used it for a handle. Since that time in 3rd grade or so, it's become my online handle for EVERYTHING online (seriously, google it, and there will be about an entire page of accounts made by me there), as well as my XBL handle and my first original D&D character. (In progress. The origin story was pretty awesome, if cliche ridden)

Everyone I know online knows me by this name (I know at least one (annoying) person who calls me that irl, since we know others with my actual name), and I've got a blog, a Youtube channel, and a twitter, all with this name, so hopefully one of these days it'll be marginally famous! :D

Lunanite

May 28, 2011
Mine is based off a long story I will not go into detail for, but Luna is Moon en espanol, and nite is, well, night in short. Simply, but the story of the night theme to my name goes on to a list I hate explaining, so I'll leave it there.

Thanks for reading a post from a noob, you gained +1 Consideration!

Suicidal_Ferret

Aug 9, 2010
A variation on the spelling of Ikarus that I've used forever. It's just one of 3 of my most common usernames.

Edit: The other two being Delpheus and Suicidal Ferret. Delpheus is a character from Fire Warrior; a character with the ability to see the future. Using this ability, he told his squadmates not to fight, that the greater threat was to be seen. They didn't believe him until he died. It's the same with my friends; they never listen until it's too late.

Suicidal Ferret is based on a variety of things. I love ferrets, my gaming style can be decribed as suicidal (maybe fanatical is a better word in hind sight), and lastly, I've had issues with the will to live.

AussieTex

Mar 8, 2011
My friends and I all love Red Vs Blue and we all kind of match one of the characters from the series in personalities. My best friend acts just like Caboose, my little brother is Grif and I was christened as Tex. The Aussie part was just added to the front because Tex was taken and I am Australian.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=merkavar&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=822&bih=814

thats what mine means :)

LordOrin

Feb 19, 2009
My name's Orin, and there aren't too many characters who share my name. I used to play the Mage Knight collectible miniatures game, and they came out with a hero called Lord Oren. I was pretty happy... except my friend wouldn't frickin' trade hers to me XD

Vindestructable

Mar 5, 2011
A combination of my first name and the word indestructible, funny enough I came up with it after watching the Drake's Fortune ZP review

Feb 7, 2009
Mine made more sense with my old avatar. I can't tell you what I'm referencing. Because if I did, then I would be breaking the first two rules.