What game did you play today?

PersianLlama

Aug 31, 2008
Some Left 4 Dead survival mode. Some Team Fortress 2. A little bit of Chrono Trigger DS on the busride to/from school.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
None, apart from Genre Wars. Why does nobody ever join that game? People say it's boring, but that's only because there's no-one there. If people played then it wouldn't be boring, so it's a Catch-22 really...

But yeah. I was too busy writing a report and doing a presentation for Monday for my degree course to play games. And now I'm off to watch the Apprentice on BBC iPlayer...

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Played some GTA Chinatown Wars this morning, going to play some GTA3 tonight, and the new patch for Empire just came out so I'll probably end up playing some of that as well.

02cfranklin

Dec 30, 2008
Well I tried out the new Riddick demo (did not laike).
Tried Halo Wars for 5 minutes, seemed all right but just couldn't be assed.

Other than that, 5 minutes on WoW. BF2 and World at War.
Aaaaaaaaaand most of my working day on genre wars wondering why nobody comes on there.

Lucia di Lammermore

Feb 8, 2009
Sadly, only tetris. not even regulat tetris, it's the stupid tetris on my phone.

but I've recently started this new game called school. Fun, but a bit repetitive and grindy, epecially that one minigame- Homework

Axiis

Dec 9, 2008
UFC 2009 Demo. Definately picking it up when it hits stores May 19th, already got it pre-ordered.

balimuzz

Apr 15, 2009
I just played a 3 hour marathon of Rainbow Six Vegas 2 with my friend. I own on terrorist hunt on Villa and Murderhouse. That game is hard to get good at though, especially when your first experience with it is a solo terrorist hunt on realistic. I got owned so many times in that game, but it was well worth the time.

balimuzz

Apr 15, 2009
Bofus Teefus said:
Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress 2, and Fallout 3.
I'm guessing that you're a big PC gamer. TF2 pwns by the way. So does Fallout 3. L4D is serviceable, but it fades to the background in comparison to most Valve releases.