What game did you play today?

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
Wolfboy0311 said:
I was also playing The Last Remnant, but I cant seem to get really far. I have to fight a bunch of weak little enemies before I fight a huge creature that kicks my butt every time. This happens in every game Like this that I play...
is last remmnant any good? if so, i might buy it on steam. if i enjoy it, it will be my Jrpg debut (yeah, sounds stupid, but i havent played Jrpgs before.)

please respond, as it looks pretty good from my point of view?

Soulreaverm

Jan 15, 2009
I am immensely disturbed by the fact that I have done absolutely no gaming today.
I would rectify this at once, but I have homework.

scorche

Oct 9, 2008
Street fighter IV. My favourite fighting game ever :D

managed to unlock Gouken yesterday, i read the requirement on gamefaqs and thought it would be impossible. turns out its much easier than it looks :)

now need to finish challenge mode :S

AlphaOmega

Oct 10, 2008
Im ashamed to say its still yesterday for me, but its my week off so screw it!

28/04:
TF2
L4D
Supreme Commander
GTA:SA
Mass Effect

29/04 from 0:00 to about 2:00 I dragged the gnome through HL2EP2 a bit.
2 to now was TF2

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
tried the EVE trial, after 4 hours of confusion and boredom i uninstalled it and played some team fortress 2, overlord, thief 2 and zeno clash

MystikMtnManaT

Apr 8, 2009
xmetatr0nx said:
Man you are on a roll posting threads today. Um Oblivion, onwards to 90 plus hours of game play so far, i win at life.
thats pretty dece... but I hit 300 back when I was playing it. Now i really don't ever wanna see it again.

FinalGamer

Mar 8, 2009
Played some Actraiser for the first time. I expected better but love the idea of mixing sim and action together.

okitana

Apr 1, 2009
Played Left 4 dead with my kinmates from LoTRO
good fun :) hopefully our yelling over the gunfie on vent will drag some more over for tomorrow !

Teachingaddict

Nov 8, 2008
Christemo said:
Wolfboy0311 said:
I was also playing The Last Remnant, but I cant seem to get really far. I have to fight a bunch of weak little enemies before I fight a huge creature that kicks my butt every time. This happens in every game Like this that I play...
is last remmnant any good? if so, i might buy it on steam. if i enjoy it, it will be my Jrpg debut (yeah, sounds stupid, but i havent played Jrpgs before.)

please respond, as it looks pretty good from my point of view?
Hmmm , it's interesting. Not that easy to work out whats going on, and if you do not have an xbox360 gamepad it takes a while to move and get used to keyboard controls. Does seem promising though, and it looks lurvely