What game did you play today?

bindox

Mar 19, 2009
Since I am at work, and busy like a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest, I have only played a couple rounds of Genre Wars. However, when I get home, I will play a little Lego Indiana Jones with my son and then some DDO after he goes to bed.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
Haven't played anything yet, but:

aprilmarie said:
Diablo 2 and Okami same as everyday til I beat Okami at least.
Coincidentally, I just bought Okami today (and Assassin's Creed, lol2for20quid) so I'll be playing those over the course of the evening. Maybe a bit of Rock Band and Fallout 3 as well.

tinkyyy

Nov 17, 2008
Just a little bit of Portal and Team Fortress 2
Onto CoD4 now.
I wish i had got the orange box a long time ago though.

NeoDeath90

Feb 11, 2009
I was happily grinding away in Pokemon Platinum. I love those games for some reason. I just can;t get enough. God, I'm such a nerd, aren't I?

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
Oblivion.
Got sick of that after an hour or two.
Then GTA4, played the horrible online for 3 minutes and stopped playing.
Finally settled down to some Battlefield Bad Company and realised how it is easily one of the best FPS's out, so I played that for an hour or two and Im probably going to be playing it all night.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Just finished beating Mass Effect for the first time..yea I had it for months but never got the time to finish it and it's a game that really pissed me off at times. Decent RPG I will grant it that...but for the length of the game (I did a crap ton of side missions too) WHAT THE FUCK!? Quickest RPG I have ever played. For an RPG it's terribly average, but the good kind of average, the kind that will keep you playing. Story was alright I guess but could have been WAY better.

SO yea that's how I spend the better part of my morning, beat ME starting at Ilos till the end. Guess I'll pick up 2 when it comes out, it's earned my approval...and thats a hard thing for a WRPG to do for me.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
thecaptainof said:
Haven't played anything yet, but:

aprilmarie said:
Diablo 2 and Okami same as everyday til I beat Okami at least.
Coincidentally, I just bought Okami today (and Assassin's Creed, lol2for20quid) so I'll be playing those over the course of the evening. Maybe a bit of Rock Band and Fallout 3 as well.
I'm hoping to finish it by next week at the latest starting to get sick of Okami. Of course it is ALL i've been playing for the past month....