What game would YOU challenge death to

Smurf McSmurfington

Jun 24, 2010
Chess, obviously.
And I sincerely hope this is not considered an obscure reference, 'cause if it is, I'll consider humanity even dumber than I do now(and I currently consider humanity in general downright retarded).

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. I can easily cruise through the arcade mode in that game on hardest difficulty and I'm pretty sure death has never picked up a Wiimote. I'm positive I'd win as long as he doesn't pull that bullshit from Bill and Ted.

You know, this shit. Sore loser.

Grotch Willis

May 10, 2011
henritje said:
Stepmania or Polish roulette (unlike Russian roulette you play this with a pistol instead of a revolver) (also Death,s first)
You do realize you can't kill Death, right? Amusing you could is a major Oxymoron.

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
martintox said:
I'll challenge him to finish Action 52.

I WIN THE THREAD.
You ************.

Chess. Or if I don't feel like losing, and looking like a hipster ******, Tin Pin Slammer. No one beats me at Tin Pin Slammer.

Sep 13, 2009
Moc said:
I would challenge him to "The Game", ok seriously now, either Magic the Gathering in with my one of my overpowered casual decks, chess, or one of a hundred games I know how to play.

Or as another approach, I call some of my friends over and we all play a match of RISK, but that would be insane, that is like hell,oh wait...

Also I got another idea, Dungeons and Dragons, Death plays the Dungeonmaster and who dies ingame also dies physically in real life
Counter proposition. Game of D&D and I'M the Dungeonmaster. I want these odds stacked on my side here.

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
Hopefully he doesn't have a 2.00 kdr :/ I'll play black ops against him...my rules....
he HAS to use a ballistic knife, he HAS to use Lightweight Warlord and Marathon, he CANNOT use his primary weapon....
I got this :)

Mr Box

Jul 8, 2011
I'd get all my friends over for a game of Diplomacy. It's a board game similar to Risk but the only way to win is if you form alliances with other players, we would all team up against death.

SenorNemo

Mar 14, 2011
Iwata said:
SenorNemo said:
Iwata said:
IL-2 Sturmovik on full realism. I'm a god when behind the controls of a WWII fighter.
What would you fly in? 109 G6? Spitfire IX? I-16, like a boss?
Pssssh, keep your trinkets! I'd fly my trusty P-51D, or failing that, if we were being a bit more exotic, I'd go for my beloved Pfeil.
Yeah, the P-51D is great, it has long range, and...umm...err...good...visibility? And the P is silent in Pfeil, you know.

Jk, they're both pretty awesome planes. I'll keep my Spitfire though.

personion

Dec 6, 2010
I think the comic suits the discussion pretty well: http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/ultimate_game.png