What game would YOU challenge death to

Sep 14, 2009
Grabbin Keelz said:
I'd challenge him to the game of death, first to die wins. Death can't die and since he doesn't want to lose, he won't let me die either. Thus I will gain immortality.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/096/6/2/troll_face___high_definition_by_animeburner-d3dcbnr.jpg
I see no problem here.
lololololol

troll logic is the best.

i also, see no problem here.

OT:

realistically, probably SW battlefront II or a pokemon battle with all level 100 dragonite's

awwwwww yeahhh

Mutie

Feb 2, 2009
Soul Calibur IV.
...He would lose.
...I would destroy him, best three of five, with Taki, Ivy and Cervantes.
...That is all.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
SenorNemo said:
Iwata said:
IL-2 Sturmovik on full realism. I'm a god when behind the controls of a WWII fighter.
What would you fly in? 109 G6? Spitfire IX? I-16, like a boss?
Pssssh, keep your trinkets! I'd fly my trusty P-51D, or failing that, if we were being a bit more exotic, I'd go for my beloved Pfeil.

ryo02

Oct 8, 2007
death is supposed to be betetr at any game right? ... any game of chance throw some dice or something.

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Magic: The Gathering. I will crush him with my control/lockdown deck.
I don't see you taking me now, Death guy.

ranyilliams

Dec 26, 2008
Flamezdudes said:
I'd challenge him to watch "The Room" without laughing one bit, not even chuckling.
you are my hero just for knowing what that movie is, also it think it is hilarious!

i would challenge death to a game of who can be the most alive (since death is dead i would win automatically)
HOORAY FOR LOOPHOLES!

Jan 29, 2009
I challenge him to see who can live a worst rest of their life. The person whose average quality of living is lower at their natural death wins! He can win that all he wants, but the game isn't over til my natural death, at which point I don't care anymore.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
rhizhim said:
why? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE POSTED THIS

seriously?
LOL that was win.

OP: I would challenge Death to a game of 4v4 S&D on MW2, and we each get to pick three people.

Thumper17

May 29, 2009
Moc said:
I would challenge him to "The Game", ok seriously now, either Magic the Gathering in with my one of my overpowered casual decks, chess, or one of a hundred games I know how to play.

Bonus points if you get the reference.

If I had to play a videogame to challenge death itself for my eternal soul?

I'd probably go with NHL 11. Or a wrestling videogame from the smackdown series. Because I'm the best at those.