What gear or accessory defines you?

Revenge Revisited

The Doctor Called Me Special! :D
Dec 2, 2009
My black jacket. I named it Alexander and I where it everyday, even in the summer. I'm probably gonna get heat stroke but it's worth it. ^3^

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
my sarcastic and wismic aura???
apparently i carry my heart in a beer cooler in my bag... not too happy about that comment :(

when im not at school or work im usually found wearing my cat ears :3

Nikki Fallingstar

Burning Heretics
Jul 22, 2010
I wear a choker with a ring on the front and goggles on the top of my head. Those are my main accessories...
I wear skirts a lot too... ^^

Spy_Guy

Mar 16, 2010
unabomberman said:
This thread makes me sad. I find it hard to believe that mere stuff could define anyone.

I'm not trying to be a dick, just expressing my oppinion.
That's what I was thinking...

Anyway... one accessory does not make a person, so I won't respond to the question in the first post, but rather, I'll explain the style I'm going for.
Namely, a well-off gentleman from the 40's.
Proper hat, proper shoes, proper coat. For me, it must look perfect.

People these days pride themselves on shabby clothing, but I prefer the high-class gear.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
FreelanceButler said:
My Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood hoodie.
Care to explain or post a picture? Does it look like the assassin's cloaks or does it just have the logo? Because it it's the former I need one.

As for me I can't really think of anything. I'm not big on accessories or jewelry. I guess my hatred of pants is kind of defining. Unless it's arctic temperatures I wear shorts.

Steel910520

Aug 7, 2010
I always wear gloves (the type which have no fingers) in public. No one I've met has seen me without them on.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
MP3 player (if it counts) I always have this, mostly because if I don't I'll be bored to tears 90% of the time.

I always say the most important thing to take to work/college/uni is my mp3 player, everything else not so much.

DarkShadow144

Nov 16, 2010
My glasses, you will never see me without my glasses(for obvious reasons).
I am almost always wearing sweatshirts. Until it starts to get around 70 or so I will always wear them, after that I wear Jerseys
No matter the temp I always wear denim jeans, I cant stand shorts, they don't feel right.
Also, I always have either my DS or my PSP with me.

LogieBear

Mar 19, 2010
A fez, fez's are cool. (or maybe a bow-tie)

But seriously, either my lack of wearing shoe's . . .ever, or my need to where 'car-key' pants

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
I always wear my fedora but to make it mine I have a braided horse-hair band around it with a Zero Punctuation, ENN, and 2 Avenged Sevenfold pins on it.

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
Does my beard count?

If not, a fancy hat my great grandfather used to wear to church, and I wear everywhere.