What gear or accessory defines you?

DaJoW

Aug 17, 2010
Torn trousers. Not because I like it but because I haven't bought any for several years and all of them recently tore :/

Been wanting to get a hat ever since I outgrew the one I got for my 15th birthday, but never got around to it.

Mr.PlanetEater

May 17, 2009
My hoodie, watch, and more recently because of my Band's practice location changing frequently my Bass Guitar slung around my shoulder Six String Samurai style.

Wildcard5

Jun 27, 2010
My green and black digital watch or my hammer multi-tool. I never leave home without them.

Iwana Humpalot

Jan 22, 2011
My black hoodie, i have like 5 of those and 1 grey one. When it is winter then i always have my jacket on. Nothing else.

Also on hot summer days: Sandals with socks.

Mar 9, 2010
Woodsey said:
Probably my massive penis.
Only you Woodsey, only you.

OT: Nothing really, I'm usually in a checkered shirt with a plain white T-shirt underneath if that counts though. That's more from a lack of decent clothes than anything though, I dislike shopping and like my clothes to be a respectable brand when it matters (I don't go out and buy branded sweats or plimsolls or anything like that) and I lack a lot of money so it kind of creates a dilemma for me right now.

dementis

Aug 28, 2009
My leather jacket, used to be my leather bike jacket but I don't have a motorbike anymore (thank you for cutting me up irresponsible driver), so now it's just my lovely leather bomber jacket :)

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I guess it would either be my blue glasses, the keychain on my mobile phone (The anime One Piece Jolly Rogar or my Chinese Zodiac Rabbit), my wallet or my carrying bag.

reyttm4

Mar 7, 2009
I don't think this is so much true for my longer term friends, but for all the friends that I've made since I started college it's probably my hat (Peaked beanie to be precise). I never used to wear hats until college really.

Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
TheAceTheOne said:
Verlander said:
TheAceTheOne said:
Verlander said:
Beard, Pony tail and Flat cap... somehow it works on me
Sounds like you should be in some sort of band XD
Tried that, it's harder than those bastards let on!
What type of band? What didja do in it?

I'm vocalist, manager, and lyricist in my band.
Was in an industrial band, did quite well considering. I sang (heavily distorted, and synths. Later I joined a rock band, I play a mean bass, but can play guitar songs if given time to practice. I'm just a pretty good performer, and like a load of types of music. I won't lie, I generally slot into rock/punk tye of bands better...

You got a link to your stuff?

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
My hair; people tend to think I put a lot of effort into it, which I don't. I get a lot of compliments for it, even on days where I think it's not as good as it could have been.

My walk; yes, my walk. I somehow have a strange (and very recognizable) walk.

The amount of colour in my clothing. It's that I like wearing colourful stuff myself, whilst my friends and most people in general wear a lot of grey / brown / black.

My enthousiasm in general. People tend to think I'm homosexual. I'm not. I just say a lot of what I think, and I'm never really calm.

Capcom4ever

Jun 24, 2010
I'm not sure it counts but many people know me for my absence of clothing...like during track season when I only wear short shorts and shoes. That's right, real men wear short shorts.

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
TheAceTheOne said:
For me, I always wear these expensive headphones. Big ones, noise cancelling. They just broke today, so I'm fairly depressed. I'm getting more, but until then, I'm wearing them around my neck, like I did when they weren't actively in use.
I also use headphones this way. I hate when they break, has happened to me several times. I have a septum piercing as well and mostly wear black clothes.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Not much actually, though 99% of the time my shoes are a pair of Converse All Stars. Trying to find a bright red pair now. I also wear my watch as often as possible, except when going to work.
unabomberman said:
This thread makes me sad. I find it hard to believe that mere stuff could define anyone.

I'm not trying to be a dick, just expressing my oppinion.
What? You're seeing way too much in this thread, it's just about looks here.

Also, no matter how much you protest, looks and the first impression are very important in human relations. It's just the way we're build.
Iwana Humpalot said:

Dude, you should so be executed for such a terrible crime. Where's the Fashion Police when you need it.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Iwana Humpalot said:
Hey, I do that too! Well... sort of. See, that's what I do in the winter. I live in Florida.

I'm also somewhat surprised there aren't more people saying sandals. Am I just the most laid-back person in the room or something?

velcrokidneyz

Sep 28, 2010
my l4d2 hoodie and my beard. also i usually have my flash drive or a d20 on me, idk why but i like to have something to play with in my hands when i think.

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
Verlander said:
TheAceTheOne said:
Verlander said:
TheAceTheOne said:
Verlander said:
Beard, Pony tail and Flat cap... somehow it works on me
Sounds like you should be in some sort of band XD
Tried that, it's harder than those bastards let on!
What type of band? What didja do in it?

I'm vocalist, manager, and lyricist in my band.
Was in an industrial band, did quite well considering. I sang (heavily distorted, and synths. Later I joined a rock band, I play a mean bass, but can play guitar songs if given time to practice. I'm just a pretty good performer, and like a load of types of music. I won't lie, I generally slot into rock/punk tye of bands better...

You got a link to your stuff?
Sadly, no. We're probably going to be setting up a performance date sometime in the future, but it we're on hiatus due to a problem with the band lineup. We're a Slipknot-inspired band (Vocals style, drums, and when/if we get 'em, turntables.), and we're trying to mix in a little Beneath the Sky type of thing with our guitar. If that entire paragraph made sense to you, then you understand what we sound like XD