What gear or accessory defines you?

dslatch

Apr 15, 2009
Pocket watch, silver chain with a maple leaf(that looks kinda like a weed leaf) and a lighter

Neo10101

Sep 7, 2009
Well, I normally wear Tripp pants, not cause I'm goth, but cause they're comfy, I usually wear a casual button down shirt either by itself or unbuttoned with a t-shirt underneath, depending on the weather. I have long hair tied back as of now, but I'm shaving it this Monday. Also, I always wear a bracelet that's hand made by my best friend. Its part chain-mail, part rubber rings. Very comfy.

Moc

Sep 13, 2010
My glasses and a piece of paper on which I have written some movies I liked

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I'd have to say my watch. It has a green and black fabric wristband with velcro fastening it, and a green and gray...timepiece? It's digital, by the way, and set to military time. I've worn this exact model for about six years now, going on seven. The first one broke, so I bought another one. That one broke, but in a different place, so I combined the parts of the two into the one I wear today. So, yes, I have a Frankenstein watch.

Feb 26, 2011
For me, it's my headphones. I USED to have this epic pair of Skullcandy Metallica's, but they broke a while back and now I'm stuck with a dinky pair of earbuds. But as long as I have them and my Zune, I'm good...NEVER go anywhere without them, and if I don't have them on, I'm likely dead.

senobit

Jan 6, 2011
My red and black alpinestars dyno jacket, (also the most expensive item of clothing I've ever bought)and my g-shock dw6600

lonely tylenol

Mar 12, 2011
I tend to not wear the same thing repeatedly so it can stay 'fresh'. Nevertheless, you can always see me wearing Chuck taylors, because they are very comfy and very indie chic. My very useful courier bag/handbag/shoulder-fitting type bag is also always with me.

On a different note:
The Heik said:
My hat.

It's a fedora/ trilby that I bought from an old hattery.
Wow. I generally hate hats and/or hat wearers, but this guy does pull it off...

Ohhi

Nov 13, 2009
Lets see it would have to be the blue head band that I wear around my head to cover my missing eye and my bar earring that i have.

Wereduck

Jun 17, 2010
The silver ring I've worn, either on my right hand or on a chain, for more than 15 years.

And since that's not terribly noticeable when it's on a chain under my shirt; my cue case.

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
The Heavy Metal Nerd said:
For me, it's my headphones. I USED to have this epic pair of Skullcandy Metallica's, but they broke a while back and now I'm stuck with a dinky pair of earbuds. But as long as I have them and my Zune, I'm good...NEVER go anywhere without them, and if I don't have them on, I'm likely dead.
My Skullcandy Skull Crushers just stopped working today. Or, rather, the right ear sound did. I need some earbuds. I'm gonna buy some tonight.

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
lonely tylenol said:
I tend to not wear the same thing repeatedly so it can stay 'fresh'. Nevertheless, you can always see me wearing Chuck taylors, because they are very comfy and very indie chic. My very useful courier bag/handbag/shoulder-fitting type bag is also always with me.

On a different note:
The Heik said:
My hat.

It's a fedora/ trilby that I bought from an old hattery.
Wow. I generally hate hats and/or hat wearers, but this guy does pull it off...
Last time I wore my fedora in public: My grandpa's funeral. It was with a basic black business suit. I admit, I felt like I should have been in the Mafia.

Zainlong

Aug 18, 2009
My cocky grin and the twin rings that I wear around my neck.
Without them, people worry.

Chamale

Sep 9, 2009
My grey winter coat defines me from early October to mid-April. When I shaved my head, everyone still recognized me, no problem. When the rising temperatures forced me to switch to a yellow spring coat, some of my teachers didn't recognize me.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Hmm... Most of the accessories which are always on my person live in my pockets, out of sight.

Apart from my Batman belt (sadly without array of gadgets).

Smokej

Nov 22, 2010
Blemontea said:
German army coat, i always wear it. I also wear glasses but those aren't an accessory their required but thats beside the point. the main point is that i can literally disappear if i take off my glasses and jacket and mess up my hair, it has happened before.

do you mean the Dress Uniform Coat (Dienstanzug) or the Combat/Camouflage (Flecktarn)one? Is there a specific reason for this?

I really liked the Dress Uniform during my time at the army there but even that wouldn't be something i would wear in civilian life...

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
i always have my backpack with me which usually contain about a weeks worth of old newspapers
my wristwatch which my parents gave me after graduating school
oh and knives, i always carry at least my swiss army knife, most of the time also another one and i keep being afraid of the day i forget to leave them at home when i want to fly

MrMixelPixel

Jul 7, 2010
Well, I'd say items that you think of when you think of me... would be

My unhappy face shirt, my endless amount of studded wrist bands, my bright red headphones, and finally... my platform boots! :B (Those I only wear on occasion but... still)