What gear or accessory defines you?

Dec 30, 2009
Similar to OP. I wear jackets nearly year around, only taking them off when its too hot (80+F) and I always have my Bose headphones around my neck. To afraid to loose them.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
I have a matching ring and watch that I wear everyday.

Also instead of a wallet I carry my cards in an engraved cigarette case.

Ghaleon640

Jan 13, 2011
My pantaloons with little hearts on them. I just run around with my big old beard, with exagerated movements, double jump every once in a while before I run into something and die before I run back where I started to try again.

Ok, in all seriousness, I used to wear the medalion that came in the Lunar 2 Eternal Blue box set. I suppose sometimes I felt it seemed a little girly... and I'm a guy so I was embarressed, but I liked it. A lot.

Feb 14, 2008
My tophat and ankle-length coat.

My hat is a hard felt top hat, black, with a small belt for hatband.
My (current) coat is an woollen pea coat, black, with really big brass buttons.

I wear a hat and coat when the weather suits it.
In summertime I always wear a dress shirt in some odd colour like red, purple or dark blue.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
TheAceTheOne said:
Woodsey said:
Probably my massive penis.
So you walk around with it hanging out all day, then, mate?
Have to. My tailor charges far too much for the material - I'll walk away with my dignity exposed before I pay such prices for a simple crotch extension.

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
Woodsey said:
TheAceTheOne said:
Woodsey said:
Probably my massive penis.
So you walk around with it hanging out all day, then, mate?
Have to. My tailor charges far too much for the material - I'll walk away with my dignity exposed before I pay such prices for a simple crotch extension.
I can send you some fabric, man. It'd probably make the fangirl mobs smaller and less deadly XD

Halaxis said:
Similar to OP. I wear jackets nearly year around, only taking them off when its too hot (80+F) and I always have my Bose headphones around my neck. To afraid to loose them.
My 'phones were Skullcandy. They had an amp and stuff for bass, but the amp broke, and then today, someone messed up the wire and the right ear sound stopped working. Kind of useless now. Gotta drive an hour to buy new ones for somewhere in the $75 to $100. That's expensive to me.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Normally my trench coat and converse. Exactly like this below minus the suit. I only wear the suit to events like the one I'm in in that picture below.

Edit: Wooo! 11111th post

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
During winter it is Black leather trench, 14 inch paratrooper boots and black legionnaire cap. for apparel.

Gear... right now is the white Caanoo. anywhere I go its like instant geek cred. "OOOOOOH... Linux........./DROOOOL!"

Alchemist08

May 25, 2010
The only thing i always have with me, is my Zippo lighter, had it for 3 years now, have it with me all the time, I do smoke, but i also use it for minor tricks, so its equally a toy.

Polyg0n

Jul 16, 2009
I guess that the gear/accessory that I wear the most are collar shirts with the sleeves rolled just above my elbow.

Ampersand

May 1, 2010
I used to be identified with a certain look but I got sick of being expected to look that way so I broke it, I can look like whatever I like now.

laol1999

Apr 15, 2010
i dont think my clothes really define me
its moreso just what i like
i guess i always wear my watch but thats because i like to know the time and its awkward not to wear because i have a really bad watchtan
also, i got bright blue headphones the other day but ive only worn them 3 times so i wuldnt exactly call them my defining article of clothing

laol1999

Apr 15, 2010
actually, i guess i wear shorts for most of the year that people recognise me by
but i guess im one of the only people wearing shorts in canada in febuary

Xelt

May 11, 2008
I always have my jacket, and my bag. Even if the bag is empty I'll carry it around.

F'Angus

Nov 18, 2009
Bright orange satchel bag and red & white Where's Wally (Waldo for Americans) hat.