What has the last game you played taught you?

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Magicka: To defeat really strong opponents which are tied up but still use spells and constantly summon 2 ghost copies of themselves, you don't have to attack. Just raise a shield and start boosting, he'll eventually kill himself.

Also: An army up ahead? Send forth your undead minions!

nitro27

Sep 14, 2010
Just Cause 2 - Any problem, no matter the size or importance, can be solved with a large gun and a crapload of explosives

automatron

Apr 21, 2010
AudienceOfOne1 said:
Dead rising 2:

Gems + flashlight = light sabre.
Even better.
If you tape an axe to a sledgehammer, another will appear on the other side

Edit: sry meant TAPE an axe, not take

righthead

Sep 3, 2009
It wasn't the last game I played, but river city ransom taught me that sometimes people vomit money if you hit them enough.

righthead

Sep 3, 2009
Kingdom hearts: birth by sleep, taught me that Ice cream is made by cannons controlled by piano keyboards.

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
FIFA 11.

No body will EVER sign up to my team (Exeter City) despite being promoted to the N-Power Championship and I offer them double what they ask.

Apollo45

Jan 30, 2011
Cutting off an enemy's limbs is significantly more effective than going straight for the head. And that taking their legs first slows them down.

Also, that a miner can carry a few hundred cubic meters of dirt, stone, sand, wood, and whatever else you happen to have in your Buttpack of Holding, except for when that stuff happens to be food or tools. And that you can cut down trees with your fists.

SlyderEST

GfWL hater
Apr 7, 2010
Kris015 said:
Bulletstorm.

Shooting a guy in the balls, then kicking his head off is insanely satisfying (and funny).
Is Bulletstorm even released?

Grouchy Imp said:
rokkolpo said:
Wolves don't attack you when you're wearing holy boots.

Someone ought to know this.
Knights of the Nine?

Yeah, TES IV taught me that even if you're fully stealthed and fire an arrow at extreme long range at someone who has their back to you they still instantly know where you are.
You probably had a crappy stealth skill or something. Or you're not in the dark, which if so, is really hard to program otherwise (I imagine). I have killed people with arrows shot from the dark.

For me, Magicka taught me that Wizards can't swim and are highly flammable (which is supposedly common knowledge).

EDIT:
Brandon Storck said:
Starcraft 2 Taught me to think before you leep, also that Banelings + Burrow + Marines = Victory (Not Really)
What, like this?

Wondermint13

Oct 2, 2010
Find.Me.Seashells. said:
Professor Layton taught me that tea is the answer to any puzzle. A few sips and your brain is refreshed enough to take the most difficult puzzles. He also taught me that a gentleman is patient and calm in any given situation.

If only the whole world could operate like this!
I can't agree with that more! A fine observation.