What has the last game you played taught you?

Twad

Nov 19, 2009
Crazycat690 said:
Crysis, running into the back of a car, currently heading forward, kills you instantly.
(last time i played it)
When some guy in power armor runs up to your squad, grap you buddy and flings him in the air.. dont run in circle.. shoot the dude in armor.

(MC)
There is few things as funny as clearing a whole mountain with tons of (legitimately crafted) dynamite just because it made your castle look smaller.
Also, there is no such thing as "enough torches", and there is always a creeper creeping around. Always.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Splatterhouse: if someone kidnaps your girlfriend, stabs you, and a magical mask tells you to put it on, for god's sake, put it on!

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
Dragon Age taught me that the only person you can truly rely on in the end, is your dog ^^

Trolldor

Jan 20, 2011
Operation Flashpoint - An enemy can shoot you through thick layers of forest, but they can't see you standing on top of a hill in broad daylight.

holy_secret

Nov 2, 2009
Heavy Rain taught me that true love is not taking a bullet for someone, but how much pain you can withstand for the sake of the one you love.

Popadoo

May 17, 2010
Demon's Souls:
Just because there's a camera floating behind your head several feet in the air, not every enemy is going to say 'Fuck it!' and let you win.

alimination602

Apr 14, 2009
Frontlines Fuel of War- Even close to the end of civilisation the East and the West would rather throw soldiers at eachother and blow stuff up over a few drops of resources than work together despite the fact they would probably use up just as much resources and equipment in the fighting!

cptawesome

Nov 2, 2009
Angry Birds taught me that all pigs are arrogant little bastards that deserve to be blown up, crushed, or beaten with bird, especially when the pigs you failed to murder smile at you because you lost. DIE FAT-ASSES!

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Ace Combat 3 Electrosphere.

When modern arcade flight sims don't let you shoot down ultra-high altitude cargo planes in the stratosphere with your unmanned stratofighter RF-12A2 Blackbird MkII which is launched via detachable ramjets off what suspiciously looks like a railgun... then there is something wrong with modern arcade flight sims.

ziggy161

Aug 29, 2008
The last game I played was Shadow of the Colossus, and it taught me that no game will ever be this awesome ever again ;_;

orangecharger

Nov 13, 2009
COD4 - reminded me why it took me so long to get around to playing it. Glad it didn't take long to finish.

nomadic_chad

Feb 12, 2010
I learned that if you kill someone or somthing, there will usually only be one or two things on them that you can take, even if they were wearing a full suit of armor and carrying a bitchin' weapon. Everything else must've been damaged or stubbornly held onto by the corpse.

*from every RPG and MMORPG that I've ever played.