What has the last game you played taught you?

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
MUD TV

the TV stations are compeeting against each other to take controll of the world via our minds

yeah... hehehe

that game has being pleasantly good, considering it is a "remake" of an older game MAD TV, but it is fun nontheless, holding my breath for "Dungeons" :D

TitanAtlas

Oct 14, 2010
Battlefront 1 (again)

What i learned is kill the assholes going for the ships, and kill the transporters in the enemy team (5 free kills)!!!

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Magicka: Don't play with electricity when wet, walls of solid rock are your best friend, don't cross the streams.

League of Legends: Out of any 10 people, 7 will be idiots.

Bomberman4000

Jun 23, 2010
NBA Jam taught me that Carl Malone is a fucking bully.

DC Universe Online taught me why I dislike PVP servers.

Smackdown vs Raw 2011 taught me that every created wrestler online is either a disciple of the Undertaker, or a ghetto Randy Orton.

Tom Clancy's Endwar taught me that by simply placing enough troops in the right buildings I can take down Europe and Russia.

phantasmalWordsmith

Oct 5, 2010
Halo reach. When you've not been playing 2 months due to some inner desire to hit rank 50 on black ops then don't go back to online multiplayer halo...or does this morning's crossword count as the last game I played?

Eisenfaust

Two horses in a man costume
Apr 20, 2009
supreme commander 2: don't fuck with unit caps designed to prevent your processor from melting...

Lord Deathray

Dec 9, 2010
Armed and dangerus have taught me that I shall never go anywhere whitout my landsharkgun. If you want someone speak, do cut off their tongue. And that the scottish people are the strongest warriors in the universe.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Fable 3:

-Buying every single building in your country and making tons of money (roughly 40 million) is easy.
-Weapons become better if you do things like farting in people's faces.
-If someone hates you, tickling, hugging and playing Pat-a-cake with them, then giving them a necklace will make things right.
-People will still want to marry you, even after you murdered your last three wives.
-Once you rule a country, no one cares if you murder an entire town. Or two... or three.
-Giving money to the national treasury totally makes up for murdering and stealing.

DragonKnightToran

Jan 24, 2011
Chickenfeed said:
As the title implies, what has the last game you have played taught you?

It can be serious, or if it hasn't taught you anything ground breaking just find something remotely interesting.

For example, Dead Space 2 has taught me that if I am ever low on cash, I just need to go and stamp somebodies head into a bloody pulp until some money comes out. Probably not something that will help me in the long run, but nevertheless...
Funny, I was going to say DS2 as well. As for what it taught me...Humanity is doomed due to its own stupidity. Idiot humans, Necromorphs 'kill' people, not help them become a higher being. With that said, there can only be a third...with more stupid people getting everyone else killed for, well, stupid reasons.

AnAngryMoose

Nov 12, 2009
DA:O taught me that charring a group of enemies with Cone of Flames does nothing but attract unwanted attention.

OtherSideofSky

Jan 4, 2010
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions

You can be a sky pirate in a world where flying machines do not exist and guns are much, MUCH more dangerous than other Final Fantasies would lead you to expect.

Bucky01

Sep 28, 2010
L4D1 - Never open a toilet door looking for pills while you hear a tank nearby.
Penny Arcade Adventures On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One - mimes are evil, and rakes make for decent weapons, never underestimate the fun obtained from a smaller game.
Fallout NV - apparently you can get shot in the head, survive it, and awaken a week later with no bullet hole or scars.