What has the last game you played taught you?

trooper6

Jul 26, 2008
Fallout 3: I really need to watch out for a guy named Butcher Pete, and make sure he is nowhere near my meat or the meat of my loved ones.

Hisshiss

Aug 10, 2010
Saints row 2, that hoes never get in the car fast enough and are squishy, squishy creatures.

theonlyblaze2

Aug 20, 2010
Bioshock
If you find a syringe that has been sitting there for years and is full of blue, glowing juice, just stick it in your arm. You'll be fine.

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
Always keep your eyes and ears open. Always watch everywhere around you. If you see a big green penis walking towards you FUCKING RUN!!!!!!

snakeakaossi

Mar 18, 2010
That if you race through a post-apocalyptic world and come in first in the tournament, you could win a golden banana to place in your prize-fridge.

Yay for the obscure Powerslide!

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
Dead Space 2- Cut off the limbs. Remember even though it's likely that you played the first game don't forget to cut off their limbs, we're not quite sure you get it so your support will remind you to cut off their limbs over the com system, oh, game checking in just in case it slipped your mind, a dead npc told you that you can cut off their limbs in his own blood, and just for extra measure (you can't be too sure about these things) we left an audio log where a hurried man says to cut off the limbs to kill them quickly.

gonzo20

Dec 18, 2008
fallout: new vegas
if your not skilled with explosives and manage to explode it in the targets face, it will somehow never kill them until you become more skilled.

STALKER: call of pripyat
always, always, always take more ammo and health packs than you think you will be fine with

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Dead Space 2. Online Pass is so stupid, and I can't play online since my brother and I use different Hard Drives. That is what it has taught me.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
You don't fuck with witches. If you do they will headshot you with lipstick or punch you into the sun. You get a cookie if you know which game.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
darkstone said:
Dead Space 2- Cut off the limbs. Remember even though it's likely that you played the first game don't forget to cut off their limbs, we're not quite sure you get it so your support will remind you to cut off their limbs over the com system, oh, game checking in just in case it slipped your mind, a dead npc told you that you can cut off their limbs in his own blood, and just for extra measure (you can't be too sure about these things) we left an audio log where a hurried man says to cut off the limbs to kill them quickly.
What are you trying to tell me? I don't get it... Cut of thier what now? Could you tell my again please. :p

I kid. But really? They remind you that often? That's just stupid.

migo

Jun 27, 2010
Left 4 Dead 2 - you really need to know the layout of every building you're in if you want to survive a zombie horde.