What has the last game you played taught you?

Burningsok

Jul 23, 2009
RDR: Undead Nightmare.

Be calm and polite even during the apocalypse, it might save your life.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
NHL 10.

Do not skate with your head down into the trolley tracks. A 7 to 8 week injury may occur.

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
Red Dead Redemption taught em that everyone is either about to join your posse or (the far more likely option) out for your blood.

Crispee

Nov 18, 2009
Minecraft, taught me the fruits of hard work and committing to something you believe in, quite a good life lesson.

bossdirge

Jan 28, 2011
Gran Turismo 5 taught me that probably every game until I die will have some kind of useless arbitrary level grinding in it.

Sheaphard117

Nov 5, 2009
Battlefield Bad Comp2

If your in the gunner seat of a blackhawk, the pilot WILL jump out at the first chance.

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
Black Ops: I will be next to useless in a war unless I have more ammo than anyone else and all of my targets are roughly the size of a barn. specifically the broad side of said barn.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
Dead Space 2: Never trust anyone who suggests that sticking a needle in your eye might be a good idea.

Spawny0908

Feb 11, 2009
MolotoK said:
There are plenty of things I've learned from playing TF2.

- Sandwiches heal bullet wounds
- Wearing the severed head of a bunny as a hat isn't weird at all and makes u appear very wealthy
- U can repair machines by hitting them repeatedly with a wrench
- Knifes made of steel don't make u bleed, but knifes made of wood do
Also if you happen to bump into an invisible force SHOOT IT!!!

OT: If humans ever move out into space in my lifetime, to keep my ass on fucking Earth!!!
*Dead Space 2*

And that the spell Second Chance doesn't help you when the fucking monster throws you off a cliff!

*Demon's Souls*

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Metro 2033 taught me to never judge people too quickly, how war is a terrible waste of time and life, and that all parts of human nature, good or bad are always present, even after the apocalypse.

Definitely more than what most games can teach you.

Spawny0908

Feb 11, 2009
TheKruzdawg said:
Black Ops: I will be next to useless in a war unless I have more ammo than anyone else and all of my targets are roughly the size of a barn. specifically the broad side of said barn.
xD have bad aim? it might not be you. I have pretty good aim (in games) but I have trouble in Black Ops myself. Lots of recoil in that game...

Rachel317

Nov 15, 2009
Evilsanta said:
You don't fuck with witches. If you do they will headshot you with lipstick or punch you into the sun. You get a cookie if you know which game.
Favourite. Game. EVAR. That game taught me that those legs ARE possible :D
And that lollipops really ARE good for you! And that women can run forever in heels. Gah, too many valuable life lessons to list!

OT: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. If someone messes with you, you are well within your rights to attempt to BRUTALLY MURDER THEM if you deem it the appropriate form of action to take.
Also, fat people will always lose out on getting the girl to the tall, handsome, muscled up anti-hero/loner and will then attempt to kill said loner without remorse or guilt.
Also, it is possible to walk alog the wings of a plane without any fear of being blown off when the plane is in the air, doing god knows what speed. In fact, you don't even have to worry about getting sucked into the propellers. Because you won't be! Hurray.