What if the last Two Games you played share the same Universe?

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Rebel_Raven said:
Game's free with some microtransactions that don't really impact the game.
The battles are pretty bite sized.

It's no Koei game, though.
I'll have to try it then. It'd be awesome to see a straight Koei/Pokémon game in true Warriors fashion, though. And it's not like Nintendo's against the idea of Warriors titles.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Dota 2 and Pokemon X... A Pokemon MOBA? That... That could work. Actually, why does this not exist? Does it exist? Because it totally should!

Akiraking

Jan 7, 2012
Kingdom Hearts 2 and Yoshi's Wooly World. I wish this question had been asked to me a week or two ago because then I could have said Batman Arkham Knight and Yoshi's Wooly World.

Kingdom Hearts and Yoshi go well together since Yoshi would just be a world in Kingdom Hearts so nothing is special there but Batman and Yoshi would be amazingly fun. Also Wooly Batman would be adorable.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
The Swapper and Fire Emblem on the Wii-u Virtual console... Interesting. I would play that.

TranshumanistG

Sep 24, 2014

Dota 2

Blade Symphony.

Sounds like a MOBA mod for the second one. Anyone interested in it happening?

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Infernai said:
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

I...I don't know how that would work, only that it would be GLORIOUS!
I think these games mix so well. They both are half-humans, both hunters, and they hunt a bunch of Demon/Monsters all the time.
I want to see a modern version of the Witcher co-operating with Dante.

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
Now i freely admit to playing one of these games just to make this happen (I wouldn't play it again for any other reason)...

Bloodborne and Star Ocean the Last Hope

The Aquila touches down on a restricted world and the party enter the nearest city: Yharnam, where each of them (except Myuria who gets a pass for being the only non-annoying character) meet a horrible bloody death at the hands of Father Gascoigne, kay?

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
Mass Effect and World of Warcraft.

Paladins using Omniblade axes and biotics, Infiltrators being able to summon Rachni to distract husks while picking them off with their sniper rifle, warlocks summoning demonic varren.....yes I think I like it.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Kaymish said:
hyperdimentions neptunia rebirth 1 and Europa univesalis IV i think a grand strategy set on gameindustri where your faction vies for supremacy of the dimension or what ever and use various methods to take shares and provinces of the competing CPU's factions i can imagain a bright and colourful UI with events that are mostly happy but have a hint of darkness and many many shout outs
Also many Ecchi moments obviously by the look of it [never play the anime game, so maybe I am wrong]

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
SweetShark said:
Silvanus said:
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the Batman.

Sounds fucking awesome. Game developers should use this strategy to come up with new IPs!
Not a good strategy if the most users play Batman, Witcher and Fallout....
Kind of makes me wonder what Witcher, Fallout and Batman would be like with an annoying mascot who constantly states the obvious.

Joker: Good evening, Bats! I'm just deeeeeeelighted to see you. Hahahahahahahahaha!

Drippy: Aye. Looks like ees got an abundance of insanity within im. Let's see if he'll let us take some from him.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Quellist said:
Now i freely admit to playing one of these games just to make this happen (I wouldn't play it again for any other reason)...

Bloodborne and Star Ocean the Last Hope

The Aquila touches down on a restricted world and the party enter the nearest city: Yharnam, where each of them (except Myuria who gets a pass for being the only non-annoying character) meet a horrible bloody death at the hands of Father Gascoigne, kay?
Sounds like the best way for anything with Star Ocean the Last Hope to end. I'd buy it.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Mudokon said:
Hearthstone and Mario Kart 8

That would be interesting :D
I'm picturing Mario Kart, but with a far more complex item system. I don't play Hearthstone, so you'll have to come up with examples.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
blunderbuss3000 said:
The Witcher 3 and Batman Arkham Knight...Batman is so screwed. lol
That matchup really needs a Death Battle. I can't believe I never thought of it before. Two masters of combat and preparation go head-to-head. With Geralt's superhuman mutations, and Batman's advanced gadgets, who will win?

RariShyZealot

May 31, 2011
Mass Effect and Dishonored.

Either just the Normandy lands in Dunwall, or Call of the Spheres, now with less people going insane (I hope)

DanteRL

Jan 14, 2010
Mario Party 6 and Mass Effect 2

Hijinks ensues as Mario and Sheppard go on another board game adventure with new friends, like Jack, the biotic girl and Thane, the weird assassin. But not all is fun, because Bowser's been indoctrinated by the Reapers, and will try to ruin your game, and eliminate all organic life in the galaxy... that rascal!

Also, Bioware is involved, so Birdo can finally find love.

Mattiator

Jan 23, 2012
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl and MechWarrior Online
(I'm going to combine the general BattleTech universe with that of Etrian Odyssey)

So the heroine comes from some fancy Star League era hypersleep pod? Nothing changed here. And Etrian Odyssey now takes place on a planet long ago blown back to the medieval era in the fires of the Succession Wars? Would explain the rapid-fire pistols in a fantasy setting. And there's magic? Well, considering BattleMechs and pretty much everything else in BattleTech is already assumed to run on pixie dust by the fans it isn't too much of a stretch. Either way, can't wait to find some juicy salvage at the bottom of the dungeon in a Star League cache.