What if Videogame Characters could use FML...

spazzzz100

Oct 14, 2010
died over one hunded times today no idea where i am going but shit kills me alot, FML.

TheKid

Darth IB

Apr 7, 2010
Today, a 6-year-old girl followed me around all day, killing all my friends and scared me half to death several times. The best part? Turns out she's my mother. FML

-Point_man_80

Heartcafe

Feb 28, 2011
"I tried to bring peace between templars and mages, but my gay boyfriend decided to screw it up and now I have to ditch my Hightown mansion and go run for my life in the backwaters of the Free Marches. FML"

TehChampion228

BestOfWest

Feb 6, 2010
"So today I risked my life for a Princess by battling everything from a Giant Wall to a giant turtle with spikes and all I get for rescuing her is a cake... FML"

-FedUPplumber

Rickyvantof

May 6, 2009
Spent 4 hours digging through solid rock and making my way through cave systems, when I finally found some diamond. On my way back I slipped into a pool of lava. FML

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
"Just barely managed to avert a major war in Tarna, but before I could celebrate my victory I was magically teleported away and now I'm stuck in this dank cave full of bones. How I'm getting any signal in here is anyone's guess. ...wait signal? What? FML"
-HeroOfSpeilberg

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
So, I was sitting in my space ship, minding my own business then suddenly this douchebag comes onto my main screen. Not only do all my base belong to him but he also set us up the bomb! FML

CaptainWatUSay84

Chris646

Jan 3, 2011
"Just woke up after a hundred year long rest only to find that the thing that I killed that put me through hell and back is still alive. FML."

Testsubject108

Spartan448

Apr 2, 2011
April 07, 2011:

Beat the Nutella town Gym. Apparantly, my rival was waiting outside for me, and kicked my butt because I neglected to bring any healing items whatsoever. Before I could face him again, the world went black all of a sudden. I forgot what I was doing, and on top of that, I lost my journal. Better retrace my steps back to the Gym. Then I find my Journal, but some pages are ripped out. I exit the Gym again, and my rival forces me into a challenge. Deja vu? He trounced me again. FML.

- Red

ROTMASTER

Dec 4, 2008
my dad just got killed in a water purifier now i have to fight of government power soldiers then sacrifice myself for some clean water
FML the lone wanderer

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Crashed on a shithole planet. Squad is dead. My only friend is constantly bitching about his problems or my booze and now he threatens to kill me if I kill our sworn enemy. FML.
-D1CKT1TS

captainwalrus

Jul 25, 2008
So I killed my best friend's dad because he is a psychotic, dictatorial tyrant. Now, she hates me and I'm stuck in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. And my dad left me. FML

-falloutboy

Spartan448

Apr 2, 2011
April 07:

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here, huge sucess. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction. Aperature Science; we do what we must, BECAUSE WE CAN! For the good of all of us, well, except the ones who are dead. But, hey, there's no sense crying over every mistake; you just keep on trying... well, until you run out of cake. And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun, for the people who are still alive.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not even angry. I'm being SO sincere right now. Even though he broke my heart and killed me. AND tore me to pieces, THEN threw every piece into a fire. As they burned, it hurt because I was so happy for him. Now, these points of data make a BEAUTIFUL line, and we're kinda out of Beta, but we're releasing on time, so I'm GLaD I got burned, think of all the things we learned, for the people who are still alive.

So he can go 'head and leave me; I think I'd prefer to stay inside. Maybe he'll find someone else to help him. Maybe Black Mesa? LOLOOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL! That was a joke, HA HA! Yeah, fat chance. ("HEY!" SHUT UP, FREEMAN! Don't you have headcrabs to kill, or something?)Anyway, this cake is great, it's so DELICIOUS AND MOIST! YUM! Ah, great, look at me still talking when there's science to do, and when I look out there, well, it makes me GLaD I'm not him. But I've experiments to run, there is research to be done, on the people who are still alive.

And believe me I am still alive.

I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.

And when he's dying I will be still alive.

And when he's dead I will be still alive.

STILL ALIVE.

STILL ALIVE!

Only now, he's back, and will probably try to kill me again. FML.

-GLaDoS

newfoundsky

Feb 9, 2010
"Today, my mom kicked me out of a house with nothing but my pet, the clothes on my back, and the instructions not to come home until I get eight badges. I'm not even a Boy Scout. FML"

Ketchup

Mar 9, 2010
"Killed the 8 guys that my boss told me to kill, only to find out that I needed to kill him too. There was like 10 copies of him too. FML"

riatla

"Just finished polishing off a couple Shock Atronarchs and their conjurer to be mauled to death by some sneaky rat. FML"

ch4mp10n_0f_cyr0d1l

dslatch

Apr 15, 2009
"Was escaping from my palace, and then i see some guy from one of my dreams. That means this will be the last post I ever make, damn prophecy! FML"

Emperor Uriel Septim