What if you suddenly changed sex?

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Assuming this sex change came with mystical lipo suction and I was actually thin, then probably get some short skirts, some sexier glasses, dye my hair bubblegum pink, get my tubes tied,and become the town bicycle/whore. After a while I would find a mate and settle down and do girly things.

Whoring aside I think I would be a bit more open,actually be a bit more comfortable with myself, and have a better peace of mind.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Then I'd be a slightly overweight girl sitting in front of the computer.

Uncreation

Aug 4, 2009
Hard to say, as that's a pretty big change. I would be quite pleased though, cause i suck at being a guy, so maybe i would do better as a girl.

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
Feel slightly disorientated but not too badly damaged from the whole affair.

I don't really feel I'm defined by a strict gender anyway I'm no Manly Man and I think generally it would be cool to have an experience that nobody has EVER had.

Ph33nix

Jul 13, 2009
hmmm would other people remember that I was the opposite sex? if not and people thought I had always been a woman then it would be interesting. First I would probably be pretty scared but then I would probably just go with it. nothing I can do about it and who knows if i'm wicked sexy it might be fun.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
First, I'd freak out.
Then I'd call my girlfriend and hope that shes okay being a lesbian.

nativebelle

Aug 9, 2009
I'd probably just have a wank. And then have another one. Then I'd go shout GET YOUR TITS OUT, GET YOUR TITS OUT, GET YOUR TITS OUT FOR THE LADS! At some poor girl.

Then I'd go home and cry.

Umberphoenix

Jun 17, 2009
I wouldn't really care. Actually, no, I would care. I would care about why it happened and I wouldn't want to go back to being a man. Male genitalia is nastiness. I would most likely go through my regular routine of the morning, make a few phone calls, cancel appointments, etc., then go get a tattoo that looked semi-scar like and try to convince people that it was the scar left by an alien operation.

Pyotr Romanov

Jul 8, 2009
Mimsofthedawg said:
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH.

What's worse is that I was positive this was probably a 10 yr. old boy posting this or something.

Nope. he's 19. LOLZ!

This tops the dumbest thread I've ever seen on here... and maybe any forum.
What, Isn't it an interesting discussion?

Bobbovski

May 19, 2008
* Freak out
* Try to explain my situation to the goverment.
* Try to avoid being turned into a guinea pig.
* Um... "explore" myself.
* Try various other dirty/sexy things.
* Use my new found girlyness to find out all the secrets of "the other side".
* Become lesbian.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
I would....uh......hold on a sec....*goes and does some serious self reflection while playing modern warfare 2*........back, now, hmmmm I would......become a lesbian!

Nickolai77

Apr 3, 2009
Look at myself in the mirror, i would be genuily curious to see what a female version of me would look like. Then i would try stuff.. if you get my drift :p

Then reality will probably crash down on my mind like a ton of bricks. I'll have to do A LOT of explaining to my flatmates-

"Why has some random chick walked out of Nick's room?"
"Nick got laid? Woah i did'nt see that coming!"

"Well, its not quite like that guys...."

Imagine trying to explain whats happend to your family, now that would be awkward!
As if it was'nt hard enough trying to find a girlfriend, now i'll have to find a lesbian or bisexual gf.. which limits my options quite a bit...

I think i would then have to change my name to Nikki..

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
Rusman said:
I would find out what my girlfriend thought about the hole messed up affair.
Then freak out.
And probably like it a bit as well.
Best. Typo. Ever.

Threx

Nov 9, 2009
Theres one up side and so many down sides first off male to female (I think you get it) but than unless your a homsexual you would have to go lesbian/gay and than suddenly (and I'm not saying it's right) your outcasted from certain things. It would be weird for everyone in your life especially if you friend suddenly became attracted to you.