What if you suddenly changed sex?

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
I'd cross that bridge when I came to it (in other words, I'm not entirely sure), but if I was forced to answer now...probably have a minro freakoutm get used to it and carry on my life while exploring what the opposite sex is like. Yes yes, I'm boring, I know. Oh, also, I would most likely either keep on being a chronic master baiter >.> or get even worse. Pardon me if I sound like a twat, I'm drunk.

SultanP

Mar 15, 2009
Noelveiga said:
Oh, God, the amount of tween hormones from the thread nearly made me pass out.

Look, girls have vaginas. Get over it. It's no big deal.
Well, males are kinda programmed to see vaginas as a big deal. Especially young males. That's just how it is. It's no big deal.

carpathic

Oct 5, 2009
I would have soooooooooo much sexytime.

I think really I would be pretty freaked out.

Erja_Perttu

May 6, 2009
Considering there'd be no records of a man version of me, I'd go out, hop on a plane and go do manly adventure type things, like shooting guns and running people over. With no records of my existence, they'd be screwed trying to pin a crime on me.

Or, I'd get drunk, then join a bike gang and go live in spain. Which is slightly more probable.

Spleenbag

Dec 16, 2007
Eh, I dunno. I'd prefer to have it only happen for, say, a month at first, as a trial period of sorts. On the whole, though, I don't think I'd mind it, except for the whole menstruation bit.

nativebelle

Aug 9, 2009
SultanP said:
Noelveiga said:
Oh, God, the amount of tween hormones from the thread nearly made me pass out.

Look, girls have vaginas. Get over it. It's no big deal.
Well, males are kinda programmed to see vaginas as a big deal. Especially young males. That's just how it is. It's no big deal.
I'm a girl and the first things I'd do as a male would be pretty 'OMG SEX LOL TEEN HOREMONES'. Seriously, everyone would. That's just how it goes.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
*sigh* and start filling out paperwork to go to another school.

From their...I don't know. Maybe freak out

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Well assuming I have a great body, I'd go to a bar, get a girl drunk, take her to my house, sex her up. The next day say that she was drunk and that you didn't want to leave her alone, become good friends, sex her up later.

Or if I was a female all of my life, and thus had some sort of attraction to the opposite gender, then I'd go to a orgy. Assuming of course that my mind changed to female as well.

Failing that see what masterbation for females is like. To the Vegetable aisle! *batman theme*

Tomsky

Oct 15, 2009
Apart from the obvious? Like being extremely confused, I'd wanna try sex from a girls point of view but I'd not want too lose my girlfriend.

I think it'd be pretty intersting to see what happened if the entire world switched gender. That would have some odd consequences, like what if you're pregnant etc.

Daniel Cygnus

Jan 19, 2009
I'd cry because I'd miss my penis. Seriously, I'd have to get involved in all kinds of feminine hygiene that I only have a vague idea about.