What if you suddenly changed sex?

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
Well, flip out first because there's a little extra something down there that wasn't there before. xD Then maybe roll with it for a little bit, just to see. I've always been curious what guys experienced in a few certain things.
Though, I think I'd miss being a girl just because it's more familiar and more normal to me. Except for the periods. Wouldn't miss those.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and if everyone you know has memories of you as the previous gender...I'd switch schools and estrange myself from my family until I was able to turn back or something. xD

Khada

Night Angel
Jan 8, 2009
i have an easier time getting a job thats for sure. would i change it? no... as a man inside a womans body, i could rule the realm of females! whilst being a lezbo of course.

Mozared

Mar 26, 2009
There'd be a lot of experimenting (and no, I'm not just talking sexually here) first and foremost. After a set amount of time I'd see if I wanted to somehow try and change back or live with it.

Twinmill5000

Nov 12, 2009
I'd go back to sleep and when that fails, do my morning routine like a normal person.
Then somehow force myself to walk to the store, constantly reminding myself that I'm a girl now and I'm supposed to shop in the girls section so I don't have to wear sweatpants and an a-sexual tshirt.

Be happy that I can still like the color black, but don't have to hate pink, and be happy that being caring is accepted among my gender.

Do the rest of what my day involves, but now I'll be no longer afraid to write romances and "girly genres" openly.

Get my named changed from Ryan to Ryanne. Pray my love still loves me, which, yeah, she will (not being an insensitive idiot for the win!)

Oh, I won't lie, I'll probably fap too, but that's nothing new. From what I've heard though, it'd be alot better than before, for the way it was put for me follows: Girls feel more pleasure and more pain than guys. Experiments are natural (by this I'm implying that I, too would do them) and if you deny it you're a liar, in denial, or confused. And if you attack others for having the balls to state it you're a troll and belong on 4Chan.

Though, as of right now, I do have a girly figure, that has muscles, good sized ones, but is girly... I can only imagine what I'd look like then.

Hooded-hyena

Sep 25, 2009
*FAP FAP FAP*
After that, proabbly buy some axe and have the girls all over me. Seriously, that shit is addictive to a girl, holy fuck dont get me on the chocolate one. Work out, wear casual clothes with a pretty hot hair style. I never get pimples, maybe a bump but you dont even notice them. So I'd be a cute slightly muscular guy with freckles, a brown but cute hairstyle, fun-loving and an awsome friend. Hang out with the guys at my school, because the guys at my school are pretty awsome. And then I would *FAP FAP FAP!* ALOT.

CrazyHatMan

Jun 21, 2009
considering how my sisters look id probably look quite good as a girl. soo yer id probably adapt.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
Well, found at least someone else in the world that has the same weird fantas- err, I mean, great ideas that I do.

I'd be really clichéd about it, that's the only idea I've ever had

Okay, it's only idea I want to share with you, shuddup.

M-Vyro

Nov 12, 2009
I agree with MaxTheReapper mostly. I'm 6 foot and not that attractive so being a woman probably wouldn't help as I'd be ugly probably. Unless it was a me from another reality where I was born a girl which would be a lot better.

Other than that I'm okay with it. Just carry on as usual I suppose. The only hard part would be explaining it to everybody. Unless you make up a new identity, which would just be difficult.

It does make you think though. Hmmmmmm...

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
I would try to enjoy it. I mean, if I were a chick I'd be one ugly chick.

I think I would enjoy it for a while and then miss being a guy. But I wouldn't change back.

DaBozz

May 27, 2009
What kinda "Sex change" we talking about?
a magic sex change like in "Boy meets girl" or "Ranma 1/2" because periods are not something I want, but if you talking surgery type sex change...I would scream "Who the hell did this to me" and cry in a courner because I love my girlfriend more than anything.

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
All depends if I'm hot or not, If I'm a ugly female change me back as fast as you can because I want to be a man again.

If I'm attractive I'd first have to find out what it's like being female then act out some peverted fantasies I've had for years.

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Depends.

I wouldn't want to be a 5'8" female - that would be freakish.
But if I were to just randomly become a female version of myself, as if from a timeline where I was ALWAYS female, rather than a female version of my male self, I'd probably be fine with it.

If you catch my meaning.
So basically, if I got a whole new female body, yes.
If my male body became female, it'd be awkward - I'm too tall (though still short for a guy) and broadly built to be attractive as a lady.

Anyway, I'd go and buy clothes.
Many similar problems.

There is more to having a 'female' body than the naughty bits. I am a broad built, 6 foot, hairy, 180 pound male. If I suddenly became a broad built, 6 foot, hairy, 180 female... there would be problems.

Anyway - OT:

I would feel out the new body so to speak. Doctors have obviously been consulted (as mentioned by OP) so there is nothing much else to be concerned about. I am bi, so I have no real orientation problems, and I am otherwise quite comfortable with my gender identity.

The only thing that would really change is that I would change how I took a piss, remember what bathrooms to use, get an appropriate wardrobe, and tweak some of the minor aspects of my social interactions.

Nuke_em_05

Mar 30, 2009
Item 1: Freak out
Item 2: Try to find out how to convince people that I am the same person.
Item 3: Freak out
Item 4: Figure out what my wife thinks.
Item 5: Freak out
Item 6: Contact any important agency or organization of the gender change.
Item 7: Freak out
Item 8: Get a new regular doctor.
Item 9: Freak out
Item 10: I guess change avatars about.
Items 11-20: Freak out

Wouldn't do the surgery; from what I understand, you don't really switch gender, just essentially become non-gender and they add prosthesis and hormones.

Dahni

Lemon Meringue Tie
Aug 18, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Depends.

I wouldn't want to be a 5'8" female - that would be freakish.
what's freakish about a 5'8" female D:
i'm a 5'8" female :(

OT: i'd probably use my new-found maleness to find out what makes guys tick. since i'd know everything i know right now, i'd probably use detective skills n that to find out the answers to the questions ive had for aaages.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Probably have a complete mental breakdown trying to figure out why I'm a girl, followed by relaxing from the needles the nice men in white poked me with.

So yeah, I'd just sit around and drool a lot.