What is God's last name?

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Rodriguez. I figured God would have an awesome last name an Rodriguez is about the most awesome name I can think of.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
His full name is God Fucking Dammit, doesn't everyone know that? I bet you didn't even know that Jesus share's his dad's middle name as well, Jesus Fucking Christ.

Suicidejim

Jul 1, 2011
Unfortunately, his last name cannot be pronounced by the limited vocal abilities of the average human. However, if one were to make a comparison, his name would sound somewhat similar to a full-scale war between cats and parakeets during an earthquake, with a hint of whalesong and a faint echo of the string section of an orchestra being put in a blender.

His middle name is Jeffery.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
His last name is Costello. No that isn't my last name, no I'm not arrogant and don't you dare click on my profile, that really is his last name.

Joking aside his surname is McCoy yes his full name God Christ McCoy.

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
Sometimes a person is so powerful, so important, so defining that they don't need a last name. We call this person Cher.

As for God, his last name is Godlington. And did you know his first name was actually Godfried, God is just his nickname.

TK421

Apr 16, 2009
I would venture to say maybe "Am." There is a point in the bible where He says that He is simply "I am."

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Pb Zeppelin said:
You win the thread!

I am now torn between these two responses as they both fit perfectly:

DOUBLE BISON APPROVAL!

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Miyamoto. He came from on high and brought us gaming, when there was no gaming to be found.

Jedoro said:
Vakarian

Also, he is Garrus' father, which explains a lot.
Pssh. Think you got that one backwards there, chief.

Hazy992 said:
Rodriguez. I figured God would have an awesome last name an Rodriguez is about the most awesome name I can think of.
Well, that certainly explains Rico, and validates Yahtzee's theory about the parachutes.