What is the most difficult game to finish?

Zinraf

Jul 15, 2009
With there being so many gamers around the world these days there needs to be something for every gaming capability. I admit I'm not the best gamer but I do enjoy a challenge though. So whats that most difficult game to complete?

TheLastCylon

Apr 14, 2009
Thief: Deadly Shadows. Around the middle of the game you arrive at Shalebridge Cradle. You. Will. Shit. Bricks.

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
Heart of Darkness, I bought it when I was eight and finished it when I was 15.

GamerPhate

Aug 22, 2008
NES

TMNT 1 ... why did they make the water level so impossible? or just like it would be Silver Surfer as well.. one of those uber twitch games. I loved when they would make a game with 3 lives, and no continues, that is a good idea! No one ever has to go to work or school, so just leave the thing on all the time since you can't continue. Oh wait.. you only got 3 lives? Oh never mind you are going to fail before you have to quit playing for the day anyways :(

Such a depressing gaming experience for us old skoolers that were kids when the NES came out :(

GamerPhate

Aug 22, 2008
SmilingKitsune said:
I want to be the guy, that game was designed by sadists...~curls up in a ball and starts weeping~
if someone makes a virtual voodoo doll of you online and pokes pins in it.. will that dry the tears?

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Time Travelling Toaster said:
Pac-man, you apparently can't finish the last level >.>
Well, according to what I heard that's not completely true. You can finish it, but it's nearly impossible to do so, because half the maze is gliched so navigating it is completely guess work.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
I wanna be the Guy, the memories, avoiding flying fruit that kills you with one hit, fighting Mike Tyson who can now for some reason breathe fire, and screaming, lots and lots of screaming.

Time Travelling Toaster

The Toast with the 'Tache
Mar 1, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
Time Travelling Toaster said:
Pac-man, you apparently can't finish the last level >.>
Well, according to what I heard that's not completely true. You can finish it, but it's nearly impossible to do so, because half the maze is glitched so navigating it is completely guess work.
That's why I had the apparently in there :) also there is meant to be a mod for it so the map fixes itself, but since I've never found it I'm putting it down to hearsay.

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
GamerPhate said:
SmilingKitsune said:
I want to be the guy, that game was designed by sadists...~curls up in a ball and starts weeping~
if someone makes a virtual voodoo doll of you online and pokes pins in it.. will that dry the tears?
Sniffle..~scratches head~ I'm not sure how it would...but I guess it might be worth a try...