What is the nastiest, most disgusting drink you ever had?

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
SecondmateFlint said:
NeutralDrow said:
SecondmateFlint said:
NeutralDrow said:
SecondmateFlint said:
Any kind of alcohol, beer especially. Also that Pepsi Blue a couple years back.
Spoken like someone who never tried Pepsi Red. At least Pepsi Blue tasted kinda like melted slurpee. Pepsi Red...well, guess what the red was.

Cinnamon.
Whoa! That just seems like a bad marketing plan. I don't think I could ever try that.
Well, that might have been the reason it was only released in one country. I just had the double misfortune of always assuming "red" meant "cherry," and being totally lost in suburban Osaka that day... >_>
It was released in OUR country??? I suppose I shouldn't be that surprised...I mean if Jones got away with a turkey dinner flavored soda, why not cinnamon? I don't think it was ever released where I live. That's probably for the better.

I'm sorry, that is a hard thing to discover. And oh man, suburban areas can be the worst!
Eh, ultimately I don't blame Japan for it (except the city of Osaka itself, which judging from my unending string of bad luck there, hated me personally). After all, they have white grape juice, peach water, and the most awesome lineup of Fanta flavors ever without the godawful commercials. I'd contemplate homicide for the chance to see the U.S. start getting apple, peach, melon, and pineapple (good pineapple) flavors...

I'm still bitter about this one variety of cherry soda, though. I only ever found it in one convenience store, and I swear it was only sold for two weeks. That stuff was delicious.

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
Out of any I've had, a self mixed one during a drinking game was just horrible: lager, cider, lemonade and milk... there were bits of curdled milk floating at the top. And I had to drink it...

Ones that are 'official' drinks; I can't remember the name, but there was an aniseed (I hate aniseed flavour) flavoured vodka shot. With Tabasco sauce in it. I nearly threw up.

Con Carne

Nov 12, 2009
Lord of Maggots said:
Con Carne said:
Moxy......:shudders::

I'm sorry for the doubble post but MY GOODNESS MAN!!! Moxy is amazing! Why is it that only Me, My grandfather, and My friend Joseph the only people I know who enjoys moxy???
Sorry lol. A good friend of mine loves the stuff. He offered me a sip and it was like carbonated coffee with a splash of coke. I hate coffee so I pretty much felt the same way about Moxy. I always felt that no one born after 1970 should like Moxy anyway. It's just one of those "old time drinks." Good example.....no offense, is your grandfather. lol.
But I at least had the guts to try it before banning it from my list of tasty beverages.

sean.A7x

Dec 16, 2009
vodka, couldn't drink it at first but then i mixed it with coke an i don't remember what happened after that :D

or gone of milk, couldn't get the taste out off me mouth all day :(

Jul 11, 2008
random party was winding down, everyone was wated and a jug was filled with the dregs of all the boooze..... then we added rapeseed oil. It was a battle of wills between me and some guy we'd set on fire earlier that night. I drank most of it before him. It was the most genuinely disgusting thing I've ever consumed.

NoDamnNames

Feb 25, 2009
There are two that come to mind for me

1: "Spicy Splooge" which consists of a glass of fireball whiskey with a shotglass full of pina colada dropped into it.

2: "The Dirty Bar Tender" which is what you get when you wring the bartenders dirty rag out into a shotglass after they have been wipping the assorted drinks and other liquids off the tables all night.

rees263

The Lone Wanderer
Jun 4, 2009
I agree with the gin hate, can't stand the stuff.

Worst I ever had was a drink my friend brought back from Estonia once: Vana Tallinn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vana_Tallinn

Suffice it to say that became the "forfeit drink".

clairedelune

Oct 9, 2006
Bacardi 151. I took a flaming shot of it once. The burning in my throat for the next ten minutes was not due to the fire. I can still taste it.

ribonuge

Dec 7, 2009
A Bloody Mary. Except it wasn't a Bloody Mary. It was Black Sambuca and Tomato Juice. Harsh times.

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
A friend of mine tried to recreate the "Bloody Awful" from Top Gear, without the brick, of course. Essentially a beef smoothie (make that raw beef smoothie) and it definitely lives up to its name. "Bloody Awful", indeed.