What is the nastiest, most disgusting drink you ever had?

Joa_Belgium

Aug 29, 2009
This happened a lot of years ago, but I once mixed Coca Cola with blueberry liquor at a friend's party.

Never again. I felt really bad the morning after.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
A Donkey's Bollocks.

It's where you mix every drink at the party in one glass.

Someone put Bailey's in it, which curdled.

I was soon hurling my guts into a bush.

wyrdsister

Jun 5, 2009
A friend of mine once tried combining Iron Bru and milk, which didn't go well. In fact, milkshakes from fast food places are the worst. Thick artificially sweet drinks with gristly textures... -shudder-

Also, alcohol in general. No matter how strongly flavoured the drink is, I can always taste the stuff. Tastes like something out of my chemistry kit.

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
Clubman. Do you like mouthwash? Do I have the drink for you...
EDIT: Seeing as this is the first alcohol thread I've seen in a while, I'm going to tell the story of the Ask Mike.
The Ask Mike is the result of some drunken minds, and me watching them be drunk. They mixed coffee liqueur with apple juice and this purple stuff which I can't remember and I'm going to call Explosion (It was basically grape sours).
It tastes awesome, and it's named after me. /egoboost

RedTrakor

Nov 10, 2009
When I was in canada I had some Clamato(?) drink thingy, like a bloody mary but with some odd stuff instead of tomato juice, really nasty (although most stuff with tabasco in I don't like), I have had custard and vodka shots and they were better than that stuff

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
Alcoholic: black absinthe. 80% alcohol content. Tastes like battery acid, only battery acid is probably better for your health.

Nonalcoholic: an avocado and cucumber smoothie. Looked like vomit, tasted similar.

Aug 25, 2009
University, lots of drink left over, including milk, and some coco pops.

I think you can guess the rest. I was the only one of my housemates who could keep it down. I don't know what exactly was in there, but it definitely included vodka, sambuca, tequila, whiskey, four types of lager, one type of bitter, blackcurrant, milk, chocolate milk, and some others as well.

mooncalf

<Insert Avatar Here>
Jul 3, 2008
Omikron009 said:

My friends and I once tried to see if any of us could drink an entire bottle without throwing up. Not possible.
I remember trying that stuff! The first mouthful and you're thinking "Kinda rootbeerish.. OMG what is that aftertaste? Like neat bitters and citric acid."

I was gonna mention a cheap energy drink I once bought called "Climax" (which was the only reason I bought it, the hilarious name...) and tasted awful but chinotto wins...

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
AjimboB said:
Anything with Gin. God how I hate Gin.

Seriously, I can drink anything else straight. Tequila, Vodka, Rum, Brandy, Scotch, all completely fine. Gin on the other hand, makes my tastebuds cry.
So no Gin and Tonic? I don't drink it that often, but I find its a very refreshing on a hot summers day or when on vacation in a tropical area. It's got to be proper tonic water, a lot of places just put soda water with it, yuck.

manaman said:
I once had a drink of Cranberry Juice. I don't understand why people would even want to pay for that, let alone actually like it.
Well it's meant to helps chicks on their menstrual period...that's about all I've got.

ottenni said:
VB my god that is bad stuff, and yet i mildly enjoy it.
A wise man once told me, "Some people might call you a yobbo, but if you drink VB you're a hard c**t".

I actually really like Victoria Bitter, it was the beer I drank as an underage teenager and I hated it, then I avoided it for a long time, but now I really enjoy it.

Seriously kids these days are pussies with their pre-mixed drinks, back in my day we drank until the beer tasted less shit.

stabnex

Jun 30, 2009
Diet Pepsi. Even when compared to the glass of human blood I had to drink as a part of a dare. Diet Pepsi is awful.

Bucket0Bones

Feb 19, 2009
Back at school me and my friends just used to put as much shit into a cup as we could and dared each other to drink them.

I think the worst I drank was a mixture of water, milk, sugar, salt, pepper, mayo, ketchup and mashed potato.

Since I started drinking Alcohol, nothing compares to that horrible, horrible drink.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Pararaptor said:
Sprite & Southern Comfort.
DON'T. EVER. TRY. IT.
"But it tastes like TEA!!"

Eh, SoCo isn't everyman's drink. It's probably a dark soda liquor as well.

XT inc

Jul 29, 2009
2 shots of low grade vodka with a ton of hot sauce, pepper, worchestershire, and salt that was meant to go into a large ceasar... only there was no clamato juice. Horrible drink, but Ill be damned before I pour out liquor.

CowboyfromHell666

Jan 14, 2010
my friends mixed in like, fucking chocolate milk, sprite, some kind of juice, and put a little essence of Cheez it and cherry into it. i drank it, but i wanted to die