What is the nastiest, most disgusting drink you ever had?

Summermute

Nov 17, 2009
wyrdsister said:
A friend of mine once tried combining Iron Bru and milk, which didn't go well. In fact, milkshakes from fast food places are the worst. Thick artificially sweet drinks with gristly textures... -shudder-
Hey, I did this about two days ago. And you're right, it does not go well.

The most disgusting drink I've ever had was called a Purple People Eater in a bar in South London, which involves a shot of everything behind the bar poured into a pint glass. If you can drink it, you get free drinks for the rest of the night (possibly as an exercise in morbid curiosity). In all fairness, I did nearly drink it, and I didn't chuck up, as far as I know. Don't remember anything though.

Oh, and I tried Marijuana flavoured cola once. Not nice at all.

haaxist

Sep 21, 2009
I work at TimHortons, and my friend convinced me to try an every-flavoured-ice capp. Basically it was the french vanilla, hazelnut, mint, rasberry, and butter caramel flavour shots all mixed into an ice capp. It was the nastiest thing I've ever had. Except for the 10 cream 10 suger coffee she also made me drink.

Goenitz

Jul 22, 2008
Aunt gave me a "paralyzer" once.

half coke
half milk
add vodka to taste

Sounds gross, and it is. You have to keep stirring it or the milk surfaces and forms a gross skin. Who would ever think to combine milk and coke?

jake09050

May 14, 2008
Umm... A Cheese-wiz/Pepsi/Monster shot. It didn't taste to bad but the consistency was disgusting. I almost threw up.

luke10123

Jan 9, 2010
being a student i've abused almost every drink possible but the worst (apart from a night on 80%+ polish vodka) would have to be this dirty pint i had once - pretty much filled with Jack, Cointeau, amaretto and some other pretty nice drinks and it was really good. enter the retards... some Muppet just started emptying random things into my glass - includes cooking oil, coffee beans, milk (which was more like cheese) and worst of all: baileys :p thats when i thought it had gone too far...

still managed to get most of the way through it though...

Guestowel

Oct 9, 2008
I like hot sauce, and I like tequilla. I also like to eat kosher dill pickles when i drink tequilla. I do not like shooting cheap whiskey though. If I am going to shoot whiskey, it has to be Jameson.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
My friends and I boiled Some sort of alcohol to bump up the Proof level in it and drank it.

Tasted like straight up rubbing alcohol. But man we got hammered.

SmartIdiot

Feb 10, 2009
One time at a party my friend thought it'd be funny to mix coconut Malibu with tomato juice then get everyone to taste it. I threw the whole thing down the toilet, glass and all. If you want to know what drinking vomit is like, try that drink.

Also, whiskey and tonic (what the hell were we thinking...?)

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
Drunk Jedi said:
Worst non-alcoholic drink, Tea. Awful stuff.

Just trying to break British stereotypes.
you are joking right?... if not we shall have to agree to disagree.

as for me... lucozade energy shot urgh.

Drunk Jedi

Jan 5, 2010
epsilon246 said:
Drunk Jedi said:

Not at all, can't stand the stuff. Coffee all the way. At least we can agree on those lucozade shots.

Crimsane

Apr 11, 2009
Duck fart. Friend enjoys them, but I believe I'd rather have an actual duck fart in my face than drink another.

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
Drunk Jedi said:
epsilon246 said:
Drunk Jedi said:

Not at all, can't stand the stuff. Coffee all the way. At least we can agree on those lucozade shots.
everyone ot their own I guess. But honestly did they try those shots before sending them out? What on earth are they supposed to taste like?

SecondmateFlint

Nov 24, 2009
NeutralDrow said:
SecondmateFlint said:
NeutralDrow said:
SecondmateFlint said:
Any kind of alcohol, beer especially. Also that Pepsi Blue a couple years back.
Spoken like someone who never tried Pepsi Red. At least Pepsi Blue tasted kinda like melted slurpee. Pepsi Red...well, guess what the red was.

Cinnamon.
Whoa! That just seems like a bad marketing plan. I don't think I could ever try that.
Well, that might have been the reason it was only released in one country. I just had the double misfortune of always assuming "red" meant "cherry," and being totally lost in suburban Osaka that day... >_>
It was released in OUR country??? I suppose I shouldn't be that surprised...I mean if Jones got away with a turkey dinner flavored soda, why not cinnamon? I don't think it was ever released where I live. That's probably for the better.

I'm sorry, that is a hard thing to discover. And oh man, suburban areas can be the worst!