What is the story behind you Username?

Jnat

Feb 1, 2010
Remove the vocals from Jonathan: Jnthn. Then remove the h and the second n: Jnt. Then put back an a: Jnat.
I was like 8-9 when I made this nickname for the first time.

Feralcentaur

Mar 6, 2010
I decided I would pick a random adjective, and a mythological creature and that's how I got "FeralCentaur" as a Username.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Wierdguy said:
Outright Villainy said:
I think basing your username on a word you've spelt wrong would be considered weird, yes. :p
Dude... totaly just noticed... shit... :x
You can change your username once you know. But it's only once, so make sure you like it!

Now, I must fly, and use my grammar nazi powers elsewhere!

*flies off*

Pescetarian

Jul 6, 2010
WHen I first wanted to make my Escapist username, I said "Escapist" out loud. I pronounced it "ESS-kuh-PISSED". Then I rearranged the letters a bit to some semblance of a meaningful word.

Couch Radish

Mar 28, 2011
I was thinking of a good username. This is how my thought process went:

"Need a good username. Well I'm lazy. How about Coach Potato? Nah, too general. What else is a vegetable?

A radish? Couch Radish. YES!"

And so it is.

[atomi|c|adaver]

Oct 8, 2009
I have two...

"Atomic Cadaver" was a vinyl decal series from one of the old Need For Speed games
i liked it, removed the space and added in the symbol-bullshit. voila

The other is "Platyhelminthes" which is the phyla of flatworms, and me being a Bio nerd/major, I decided to use as one of my PSNs. I HAVE A PSEUDOMESODERM [...obscure bio joke...]

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
You know that guy from Onimusha?, heard his name, spelled it differently, why?, it's a cool name and I've never heard it anywhere else. Haven't had a single incident in which I had to put a number in my username

massaffect123

Apr 24, 2009
I suppose it came from my love of the Mass Effect games. I can't remember when I thought of replacing the 'e' with an 'a', but I do remember it amusing me greatly. And the 123 is just cause I felt like it. I use it just about everywhere I go on the internets.

strangemoose

Aug 29, 2009
im half Canadian and i have a moose plushy sitting on top of my desk that looks strange hence strangemoose

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
Marter said:
My sister and I came up with the name when we were both really young. I kept it as my online username because I like it.
this. except it was between me and my big bro when I was 9 and he was 10, and it was revolving around getting a youtube account. the numbers came from our inability to come up with good interweb names

originally, "Megaman" was his name at the time because he was OBSESSED over Megaman. HOWEVER, our original account locked us out after Google's hostile takeover and we decided to make our own accounts (we were 15 and 16 at the time). I kept this name because of my absolute hard-on for the Megaman meta-series, that and I find calling myself "The Megaman of Numbers" particularily hilarious.

ergo, my name stuck with me.

Zeles

Oct 3, 2009
I have afew.

Mimkana is the name of an imaginary character I have.
Xila is my first name backwards.
Then I came up with Zalthia because it sounded nice.
Which eventually became Zeles because I liked the way it sounded more than Zalthia.

DarkSoldier84

Jul 8, 2010
I came up with this one when I registered an account at the Malodorous Goat Tavern, the old official Ravenloft fan board. I've since appended 84, my birth year (yes, I was born in A.D. 84. Ask me about life in the Roman Republic; I have a story about Licinius Gaius Thuribius that will turn your ears red, but you really had to be there).

Raeil

Nov 18, 2009
I used to write stories in my head which were heavily based on recent shows I'd watched, games I'd played, etc. After finishing Code Geass, I started imagining a story which was essentially Code Geass, but with very slight differences. For instance, the main character was forced to leave his home because he was the 3rd oldest and the 4th oldest in the family wanted to be king so blah blah blah, yeah you get the story. Anyway, the characters name was Raeil d'Bevelle Royale (yeah, not subtle at all, but I never intended to publish it).

So Raeil became my defacto username and RaeilRoyale was used if Raeil was already taken.

fnlrpa

Dec 14, 2010
My dad added The -rpa part to everybody in my family, so I just use it because it is kind of instictive

The_Zoomer_Knight

Nov 18, 2009
When I first played Counter Strike it was mingebag. People would frequently boot me so I changed it to something slightly less obvious (Zoomers are slow and weak). Then when I started to not suck I added the 'Knight'.

Raistlinhawke

Nov 28, 2009
My username is a compounding of a) my favorite character from my favorite fantasy book series, and b) the surname for the fake identity I used for a few brief paranoid months after someone I knew was the victim of password theft.