What is the worst song you have ever heard?

Cooperblack

Apr 6, 2009
Marvel in awe as Shatner vocally rapes a world heritage song.. marvel and then slit your wrists.

Behold [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB3uVARNhmM]

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
TheFunPolice said:
Well, you asked for it..

[small] I'm sorry...I'm just..so sorry [/small]
While MAYBE not the worst thing I heard, this and crabcore were first things that came to my mind.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
0takuMetalhead said:
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:
Almost everything remotely linked to rap, hardcore, r&b and pop music (with the exception of Jpop sometimes).
This is possibly the most incredibly expected post I could have ever expected, it's kind of hilarious actually.
You did read the hilarious post from someone who can listen to alot of gernes though.
That doesn't reduce the hilarity. Going from your username, it's as cliche of a response as I could ever come up with.
Way to go, judging someone on his username.
I don't recall ever judging you for your username, or drawing any conclusions on you as a person whatsoever, let alone saying that.

I'm saying that you couldn't have made a more cliche post if you had tried.

So I AM judging the hell out of your post, but not YOU. Big difference.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Cooperblack said:
Marvel in awe as Shatner vocally rapes a world heritage song.. marvel and then slit your wrists.

Behold [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB3uVARNhmM]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/dragonknight337/reactions/001hfpe7.gif

... Is... is this real life?

Is this hell?

Or is Q trolling me?!

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:
Almost everything remotely linked to rap, hardcore, r&b and pop music (with the exception of Jpop sometimes).
This is possibly the most incredibly expected post I could have ever expected, it's kind of hilarious actually.
You did read the hilarious post from someone who can listen to alot of gernes though.
That doesn't reduce the hilarity. Going from your username, it's as cliche of a response as I could ever come up with.
I don't recall ever judging you for your username, or drawing any conclusions on you as a person whatsoever, let alone saying that.

Yet, your still implying that since I listen to metal doesn't make me appriciate other music gernes (yes I hate those I previously mentioned but there are alot more that I do like).

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
0takuMetalhead said:
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:

Yet, your still implying that since I listen to metal doesn't make me appriciate other music gernes (yes I hate those I previously mentioned but there are alot more that I do like).
That's the stereotype, not MY viewpoint.

It's possible to recognize without embracing.

Heck, the whole point of my first point was pointing out the stereotype and laughing at it.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
AceTrilby said:
Anything, and I mean ANYTHING by Passenger Of Shit. You know when people say something isn't music, it's just noise?
Yeah, that. Listen at your own goddamn risk.
Now now, Passenger of Shit is awesome when given the proper context.

WouldYouKindly

Apr 17, 2011

If you are familiar with the original version of this song, you'll understand why this is utterly rage inducing.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
I don't know if it is the worst song ever but its one that I truly loathe and it hasn't been mentioned yet, I think;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI

Every cover of it can just go die. It's so stupid and repetitive (seriously, I could write the lyrics down on my hand) - and it didn't help matters that it was played in work at least 5 times a day for 3 months straight around Christmas a couple of years ago. I generally don't like Christmas music much in the first place (cus its all the same crap Im forced to listen to everywhere I go EVERY YEAR for months on end) but I'll take ANY other Christmas song than this.

WhyBotherToTry

Jun 22, 2011
I listened to all of the songs linked so far, and now I want to dig out my higher brain functions with a butter knife. Anywho, here's my two cents:

The horror... the horror...

AgentLampshade

Nov 9, 2009
TheFunPolice said:
Well, you asked for it..

Aw man, I knew as soon as I saw the thread title that someone would post that. That song is so terrible I bust into hysterics at the first line every time I put it on.

cip_raziel

Dec 20, 2012
My worst song would be Rebecca Black's Friday...oh the horror, the laaaame lyrics, the robot voice.
"We so excited" just no!

TheFunPolice

Mar 29, 2011
AgentLampshade said:
TheFunPolice said:
Well, you asked for it..

Aw man, I knew as soon as I saw the thread title that someone would post that. That song is so terrible I bust into hysterics at the first line every time I put it on.
I know, it's still kinda hard to accept that something this bad even exists..I mean...Just come the hell on, how can you complain about Justin Bieber and Rebbecca Black when THIS is being made?

Daniel Janhagen

Mar 28, 2011
There's plenty of songs I think are bad, or... horribly bad, but so far only one makes my ears, brain and teeth hurt. I'm somewhat over it now (still hurts!), but I used to dive for the station changer/off button/volume knob whenever it was on the radio. Didn't help that it was on all the time back then, either.

"Why would you listen to the radio, then?" Well, I wouldn't, but sometimes someone else would turn it on, or it'd be on in the car or something.

xplosive59

Jul 20, 2009
ace_of_something said:
I don't remember the name but it was by a japanese artist and it was 7 minutes of static and feedback sounds.
Merzbow

OT: Honestly I cannot think of a worse way to finish an album than this song...

WTF is that!

Sanat

Apr 7, 2012
Aside from the shit that Ark Music drizzles out (which shouldn't even be considered music), Kreyashawn is a similarly hideous monstrosity finding her way into fame and fortune most undeservedly.

Xen0n

Sep 21, 2011
This, if it even counts as music:

I will now purge my brain with some Zeppelin.