What is the worst song you have ever heard?

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Funny story, while I was sampling these abominations my shockwave player thingy crashed!

Even my computer software fucking hates these "songs".

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
0takuMetalhead said:
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:
Almost everything remotely linked to rap, hardcore, r&b and pop music (with the exception of Jpop sometimes).
This is possibly the most incredibly expected post I could have ever expected, it's kind of hilarious actually.
You did read the hilarious post from someone who can listen to alot of gernes though.
That doesn't reduce the hilarity. Going from your username, it's as cliche of a response as I could ever come up with.
Way to go, judging someone on his username.
I don't recall ever judging you for your username, or drawing any conclusions on you as a person whatsoever, let alone saying that.

I'm saying that you couldn't have made a more cliche post if you had tried.

So I AM judging the hell out of your post, but not YOU. Big difference.
Yet, your still implying that since I listen to metal doesn't make me appriciate other music gernes (yes I hate those I previously mentioned but there are alot more that I do like).
I think he's referring to the fact that you said of all those listed genres, you only like some JPop, while your username has the word Otaku in it. It's a common response by some people that can be seen as a stereotype.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Tyler Trahan said:
I work at a college radio station and we got in a CD from a man who had some sort of disorder (Autism, downs, something like that) BUT was also a piece of shit that would sell poison to people and tell them it was cocaine.
but cocaine is poison..... he woulnt be lieing.....

the original gangnam style was the worst song i heard this year. Like, seriuosly, i heard it whne it came out and was thinking "oh another crap wanabe song that will go to oblivion in 3 days". imagine how surprised i was when i saw it at escapists expo....
the worst song i heard at all would be pushing it a bit, but i dont want to go there. besides none of you would understand since its in lithuanian.

'Record Stops.'

Sep 6, 2010
Let me put it simply. There will never be any song worse than Puberty Love from Attack of the Killer Tomato's. That is fact.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Xen0n said:
This, if it even counts as music:

I will now purge my brain with some Zeppelin.
Actually, this song is kind of amazing if you listen to it under the impression that Nicki is just a really, REALLY terrible gardener.

rob_simple

Elite Member
Aug 8, 2010
There is only one song so bad that I can't even enjoy it ironically...

If I was going down the motorway and this came on the radio I'd open the door and throw myself into traffic; if a wedding DJ played this I'd kill the bride and groom; if I caught my son singing this I'd stab myself to death in front of him.

And now that I've had to Youtube it I'm going to burn my house down. Thanks a lot, you guys.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
WhyBotherToTry said:
I listened to all of the songs linked so far, and now I want to dig out my higher brain functions with a butter knife. Anywho, here's my two cents:

The horror... the horror...
I think this song briefly held a world record for most played song on radio.

I don't actually know why you'd call it "bad". Sure, it's a bit low on the production values and Wyclef Jean is an iffy rapper in an iffy situation to be doing hip-hop, but Shakira sounds lovely (even though she sings banal stuff). What's the issue beyond "it's kind of mediocre"?

Its it really even remotely comparable to this?

<youtube=dEtFNUZQekc>

Silly Hats

Dec 26, 2012
ace_of_something said:
I don't remember the name but it was by a japanese artist and it was 7 minutes of static and feedback sounds.
Merzbow? You philistine.

I love Noise/Drone.

In honour of Bill Bailey:

Stick Antolini

Jun 3, 2010
I was going to link My pal foot foot, but it appears that someone already has so I guess I will have to go with this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vpR2H0xlGk (embedding refuses to work ==") if you can classify that as music...

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
I don't know about the worst song, but I can definitely show you the best song ever made in the world...

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
WhyBotherToTry said:
I listened to all of the songs linked so far, and now I want to dig out my higher brain functions with a butter knife.
You deserve to win some sort of award for "bravest man in the thread".

Dr Jones

Join the Bob Dylan Fangroup!
Jun 23, 2010
No idea. I don't tend to listen to songs I hate that much, so I forget the title.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
honerable mentions

[spoiler/]
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH MY LIFE IS SO HARD I HATE YOU MOM!!!!!!! *SOB*

and...

I like rap..

but fuck this.....fuck this shit[/spoiler]

but the winner is...

f*** greenday, f*** people crying and singing along and f*** the graduation ceremony you played it at

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
WhyBotherToTry said:
I listened to all of the songs linked so far, and now I want to dig out my higher brain functions with a butter knife. Anywho, here's my two cents:
I don't know...those French horns certainly do sonthing...
lacktheknack said:
I don't actually know why you'd call it "bad". Sure, it's a bit low on the production values
what do you mean production values?...it sounds ok to me though perhaps I'm not that great atpicking out the good/bad

its better than todays over produced sterile club tracks (and I say that as somone who loves electronic music)

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009

Or pretty much anything by the Black Eyed Peas. I would have said anything by Ke$ha, but IMO "Tik Tok" isn't really that bad of a party song.

But some of these songs... of mercy, what world do we live in nowadays?

AnarchistFish

Jul 25, 2011
Bhaalspawn said:

Dear god, whoever thought making dubstep was talent should be shot.
Whoever believes this represents anything of what dubstep actually is should be shot

0takuMetalhead said:
Mr.Amakir said:
0takuMetalhead said:
Almost everything remotely linked to rap, hardcore, r&b and pop music (with the exception of Jpop sometimes).
I counter you with some Deltron 3030.

For a second I thought you were saying that's the worst song you've ever heard and I was about to metaphorically destroy you.

I don't really know what to contribute to this thread. There are lots of terrible, terrible songs which are pretty hilarious to listen to/watch. Eg.

So the worst song would have to be both terrible and boring. Maybe those DTS or Brokencyde songs that people have already Or just anything by this guy. How he isn't derided along the same lines as some of the other artists people have posted is beyond me.

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
Soviet Heavy said:
0takuMetalhead said:
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:
This is possibly the most incredibly expected post I could have ever expected, it's kind of hilarious actually.
You did read the hilarious post from someone who can listen to alot of gernes though.
That doesn't reduce the hilarity. Going from your username, it's as cliche of a response as I could ever come up with.
Way to go, judging someone on his username.
I don't recall ever judging you for your username, or drawing any conclusions on you as a person whatsoever, let alone saying that.

I'm saying that you couldn't have made a more cliche post if you had tried.

So I AM judging the hell out of your post, but not YOU. Big difference.
Yet, your still implying that since I listen to metal doesn't make me appriciate other music gernes (yes I hate those I previously mentioned but there are alot more that I do like).
I think he's referring to the fact that you said of all those listed genres, you only like some JPop, while your username has the word Otaku in it. It's a common response by some people that can be seen as a stereotype.
He was reffering to the other part of my username. Being a metalhead doesn't mean that I only listen to metal. sorry if I do sound a tad harsh.

MasterMasamune

May 3, 2012
bartholen said:
That is nowhere near the worst Black Eyed Peas song. In fact, if you ask me, that's one of their better songs.