What is your avatar...and why?

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Mine is a tree from runescape that has a mustache. Lol, a very sloppy MSPaint job.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Master Chief and Cortana because as my name would Imply Im Halo fan and I like both characters. what more do you need to know

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
My avatar is a Sangheili from the Halo games. Because I love the Sangheili from the Halo universe. This particular one is aqua colored with an olive secondary, it has the combat head and shoulders and the assault chest piece.
Why this elite and not any other? Because it is MY elite, this is my multiplayer model so it's my own personal Sangheili avatar.

Hence I made it my Escapist one too.

EDIT: Incidentally when Halo: Reach gets shipped I might change to my Reach Elite Model.

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
Dad from Dads home on newgrounds. In captures the randomness that i think sums up what i find funny. The arm pump is after because he pulled a sword from his mouth, managed to slice some cutlary and cut a fly in two, then managed to launch it throuh a window into the guy across the streets mail box. It was a pretty good throw. Also his head catches fire. Whats up with that?

Kouen

Yea, Furry. Deal With It!
Mar 23, 2010
A Pissed off Husky

Because its badass xD... Thats it really

Fozza

Jul 6, 2010
Mine is Garrett, cuz I love the Thief-series big time!
And Garrett is the best protagonist ever!

ChaoticKraus

Jul 26, 2010
It's the aging hippy The Thruth from GTA: San Andreas!

I use it because:

1. San Andreas are one of my favourite games.

2. The Truth are one of the most hilarious characters i have ever seen in any form of entertainment.

3. He's a bit like me in the sense that he talks waaay too much. Also his ramblings often don't make a whole lot of sense, just like mine.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Mine is the Joker. Because I have a very dark sense of humour. Also, I'm insane.
I guess he just represents me. but WHY SO SERIOUS??

Rarhnor

Jun 2, 2010
Essence of stupidity.

I chose my avatar, because the one I had in mind was "Manah" from the Drakengard series, but to avoid confusion regarding my gender, I chose something a little more humorous, and a bit truthful as well.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Dear mods: Please, for the love of god find a way to start automatically locking these threads when they appear. We have had countless amounts of these, seriously, stop fucking making them.

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
It is Cyber-Akuma from Marvel super heroes vs Street Fighter.

As he is my favorite fighting game character.

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
Hayate from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha sitting at her desk drinking coffee.

I took the 3rd season Hayate because, at that point, she's a military commander, she's my favorite character in the series, and I like coffee.