What is your avatar...and why?

The Aimless One

Aug 22, 2009
It's the Nameless One....Come on!
An immortal amnesiac zombie....can't beat that!

Also.....I frikkin' love the game. One of the best games I ever played.
What can change the nature of a man? Planescape: Torment.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
This is the pale man from Pan's Labyrinth. I got this avatar because I really liked Pan's Labyrinth (Shocking, I know!).

Cali0602

Aug 3, 2008
<--- Cheshire Cat. I don't need to say anything else.

Sacman said:
FargoDog said:
Lucy from Elfen Lied.

Why? Elfen Lied is my favourite anime, and Lucy is my favourite character from it.
you know her real name was actually...
Kaede.
"That which we call a rose..." Besides, each of her personalities had their own name.

shelif

May 30, 2010
i have three diff avatars
my current one on this site is my noob periotic table
my other one is a fan created pic of kingdome hearts
the last one is for a game called ogame.org an interesting name it has my name and my clan tag in my favorite color

Chogg Van Helsing

May 27, 2010
WTF! Why is there ANOTHER avatar question! OP, did you even bother with the search bar?

I'm really sick of the constant 'what is your avatar etc' questions. Or 'what's their meaning'. Generally we have the avatar 'cause it looks cool or reminds us of somethnig we like, there isn't much meaning behind it. And what it is is fairly obvious.

_Cake_

Apr 5, 2009
Mine is my own art, I drew the outline and colored it in photoshop. I picked it cause it shrunk down the best, it's colorful, and it cropped well.

standokan

May 28, 2009
Mine is just a happy face and i use it because i think its awesome.

Jaranja said:
My favourite character from my favourite anime, Lelouch.
I always thought it was Rokudo Mukuro from Katekyou Hitman Reborn -.- .

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Kyon facepalming.

I have it because I can just refer to my avatar instead of typing out something is face-palm worthy.

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
Mine is an organisation 13 moogle from Kingdom Hearts. I love moogles, and i love organisation 13, so Organisation Moogle is epic. Anyone know where i could find a plushie of it?

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
General Raam of the Locust horde. Why? Because in an old RP I joined back in March of 09, I was playing the villian and our characters came from what are avatars are. I was the locust general and I had to fight the villans. A simple plot that has kept going and evolving and that RP is still alive today, 16 months later.

deus-ex-machina

Jan 22, 2010
Mine's relatively boring and soppy.

It's a picture of my daughter in her christening dress.

I've never had the inspiration to look out for something hilarious or original like a lot of people on these forums do.

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
Always A Fez said:
tlozoot said:
You may recognise mine from the art-deco loveliness of Bioshock. I think it's a visualisation of the lighthouse leading down to Rapture and may just symbolise the greatness that Rapture was meant to be...or some such crap. Either way, it's round and looks quite nice, so it's my avatar.

Your collective turns.
Have you not noticed this has been done MANY times before?
The word MANY doesn't cover it.

Anyways, I don't know why this is my avatar, it just is.