What is your avatar...and why?

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Mine is Nankyoku Sakura from Penguin Musume Heart, partly dancing.
I love this avatar, it just is so awesome that you'll have to love it.

Why I use it as my avatar?
I fell in love with the randomness and "WTF?" moments in Penguin Musume Heart. Also, Nankyoku Sakura is almost as awesome as Etorofu Kujira.

Zirat

May 16, 2009
Mine is a picture Salvador Dali took, it probably wasent even posed, that's what his house really looks like.

I chose it because I love Dalis work and also it confuses everyone who looks at it trying to figure it out.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
My avatar is a chimera. I drew it at the restaurant I worked at about...5 years ago? 4 years? Yes, 4 years ago...I drew it in the reservation notebook, ripped out that page and still have the original in my desk. I just thought it was a bad ass drawing at the time and still think it's pretty sweet

Alumit

Mar 21, 2010
My avatar as you can see, is the "Ahoi" logo from the Rammstein album "Reise Reise".

Why? Because Rammstein is pretty badass and Reise Reise was a sick album. : )

'Nuff said mate.

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
I changed it an hour ago. It previously was a promotional image of the film RocknRolla by Guy Ritchie, photoshopped purple, which is awesome and one of my top favorite movies ever.
Now, I changed it to something more fitting of my username, and it's now a picture of Captain Jack Sparrow on his sinking "ship" in Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl. Also photosopped purple, and with an Escapist "e" in the top right.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
My avatar is a pineapple. Why you ask? well because pineapple's are awesome and we must all give thanks to the pineapple.

RaziTheRed

Jun 15, 2010
The TF2 for Mac video trailer.

It was a good look at the Frontier Justice before it was formally announced.

tlozoot

Feb 8, 2010
Kungfu_Teddybear said:
My avatar is a pineapple. Why you ask? well because pineapple's are awesome and we must all give thanks to the pineapple.
I believe that's a Pineapple Chaia from Neopets.

Code_Red

Jun 25, 2009
My avatar is the logo for the Swan Station in Lost. Even though the series has ended I'm still a huge fan, and I'll keep watching it on DVD.

Red Hood

Sep 3, 2009
Mine is a " red hoodlum". I chose it for a several reasons: 1) I like both DC's Joker and Jason Todd's persona as The Red Hood. 2) I like hoodies and the color red. 3)In my mind, my avatar kinda looks like a modern day assassin from the Assassin's franchise.

Reenix

Mar 21, 2010
Mine is a picture of my head and scarf that I drew on MSPaint in 5 minutes. Not bad, I think.

AfroTree

Feb 21, 2010
TimeLord said:
The Disk Thrower said:
TimeLord said:
My avatar is what it is because; Doctor Who, David Tennant and Blank are all brilliant!

Plus, if you watch my avatar then you will be entranced and keep watching it until you have noticeably aged!
Blank?, huh

Mines is just a picture I find funny for no real reason
Blank? What do you mean blank you crazy fool?
oh nothing you foolish foolish fool!

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
The Disk Thrower said:
TimeLord said:
The Disk Thrower said:
TimeLord said:
My avatar is what it is because; Doctor Who, David Tennant and Blank are all brilliant!

Plus, if you watch my avatar then you will be entranced and keep watching it until you have noticeably aged!
Blank?, huh

Mines is just a picture I find funny for no real reason
Blank? What do you mean blank you crazy fool?
oh nothing you foolish foolish fool!
Oh..... I've fixed it :D