What is your avatar...and why?

MaVeN1337

Feb 19, 2009
My avatar is the spaceship from the movie heavy metal, Piloted by some alien stoners.
Why?

Because, It's pure fuckin' awesome.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
My avatar is the raccoon with a lightsaber from the picture on a t-shirt sold in LICD's (Least I Could Do, a webcomic) online shop. No, really.

But it's, of course, been heavily edited.

And why? Because...I like it? Really, that's about it, and the reason probably everyone else chose theirs. People also seem to not hate it completely, so much that they'd want to come 'ere and kill me when I sleep, so I guess that's good.

tlozoot

Feb 8, 2010
Ldude893 said:
You might recognize the bastard in my avatar. I changed it to this after he wanted to change Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer to a subscription-based model. He crossed the line.

For those who have no clue, it's Robert Kotick, CEO of Activision.
I like :)

P.Tsunami

Feb 21, 2010
My avatar is Illyria, Great Old One, Primordial Demon Queen of Vahla ha'nesh. She kicks ass.

I have her because I'm 1. a Joss Whedon fan, 2. I love Amy Acker's acting, and 3. the character just stuck with me. Besides, she's visually striking, wouldn't you agree?

KaosuHamoni

Apr 7, 2010
Its Ryu's outline, while he pulls off a Hadoken, with the command key for a Hadoken below it. Why? Why not.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Aby_Z said:
I especially like this one because it's very mesmerizing and tends to get the song stuck in people's heads...
It sure does. Thank god it's not too annoying as song...

OT: I'unno. Just got used to it, and then Fanboy awesome'd it. And now I'll never find anything better.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Does my Avatar need explanation? It's Pikachu...on a Pokeball? what could be more awesome?

imaloony

Nov 19, 2009
My avatar is TOM 1 from Toonami, the greatest TV block of all time. The word "Bang" is TOM 4's final word before the block ends forever, and below is the dates it ran from. God I miss that block.

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
Mine is the bunny from this song: Everyone has had more sec than me.[/youtube]."

It's secretly ironic.