What is your avatar...and why?

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Mine is my character from Mabinogi as a White Knight, the second armor change of Paladin mode, Just 25 more levels until I become Holy Knight. Probably gonna update my avatar then.

Apr 28, 2008
Tagball said:
Irridium said:
My avatar is a dancing ninja using assets from the game Karateka.

Why is it my avatar?
Do you really need to aks?! Its a dancing ninja!

Plus it syncs up to almost every song with a beat.
Plus its nice quality, low size, and very well animated.
WRONG! Your so-called "Dancing Ninja" doesn't sync up to Muse: Exogenesis Saga Part 1! He is dancing far too fast for the song!
That is why I said it syncs up to almost every song!
And yes I due intend to use that weak-ass excuse to cover my wild assertions.

Infinatex

BLAM!Headshot?!
May 19, 2009
It's a Kirby getting sniped. I made it in flash and then thought it would make a cool avatar so there it is. It's also fun to watch... SPIN, SPIN, SPIN, SPLAT! SPIN, SPIN, SPIN, SPLAT!

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
My avatar is Caim from the game "Drakengard." And that's because...well, I love Drakengard, Caim is awesome and badass, and also because I wanted to. :p

snogard77

Sep 13, 2008
The LEGO Millennium Falcon. I'm a Star Wars Fan...and because I haven't Found and animated gif for Boba Fett that looks awesome. If anybody knows where I can get one, that info would be greatly appreciated.

MikailCaboose

Jun 16, 2009
Aby_Z said:
MikailCaboose said:
Aby_Z said:
MikailCaboose said:
Aby_Z said:
Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion doing that oh-so lovable Caramelldansen dance.

I have it because I'm an NGE fanboy, and all my avatars have either Asuka or Eva 02 in 'em. I especially like this one because it's very mesmerizing and tends to get the song stuck in people's heads...
That avatar is epically amazing (not considering the fact that Asuka is my favorite character). That's half of the pic on your profile, right?
It is. The full version has Asuka dancing side-by-side with Rei. Personally, I prefer Asuka Shikinami from the Rebuild movies to Soryu, from the TV series. In the Rebuilds, she's more tsundere and less *****...
I haven't seen her in the Rebuild ...I've only seen the first one :(.
Is the second dubbed yet? I haven't searched too hard yet, but where I have I can't find it.

I, for one, hates dubs. Rebuild 2.22 was released in Japan on DVD and Blu Rei(y) last... March, I think. It won't be released in America for at least a year or so.
Well drat. Guess I'll just have to wait. I'll be waiting for 3 and 4 anyways so...
And I saw what you did there

Becoming Insane

Jun 18, 2008
Mine says "Turchwad" on it.
It's from a lolcats/Torchwood crossover fanfic that I find absolutely hilarious. (yes you read that right.) Unfortunately, I can't take credit for creating it.

James Hueick

Feb 8, 2010
Mine's a cat picture that I found on the internet two years ago. Why? Because it has a history tormenting my friends.

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
Hubilub said:
My avatar is the definition of life. The singularity of the universe. Looking into it is looking into your own soul, it is looking into the souls of everyone on earth. It is knowing all and knowing nothing. It is perfection.

It is... a pineapple
'LOL just noticed the pineapple

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Dr. Blackjack from the anime of the same name.

Oh I know what you are thinking: "Just a another anime avatar, move on."

Well, you're right!

But my Avatar happens to be a badass docter, there are only THREE people in anime that hold that record...He's the first.

Besides, look at my Screen name, it's fits.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
dogmon because he combines my love of cartoons and video games all in a vaguely muttley shaped package

The Night Shade

Oct 15, 2009
My avatar is the Necronomicon ex-mortis barely translated the book of the dead

Why? well big fan of Evil Dead and even if i wasn't it's still an awesome avatar